Here we go... again!

DAY 5 - Friday 29 Sept 2018

Also, should have probably mentioned that today for work, I'm wearing a black dress which previously, I would really need to pull over my hips/stomach... and today, I didn't need to fight with it!

May only be 5 days in, but definitely not as bloated as I was!

I'm classing this as a mini achievement!

Woooohoooo!!
:banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

DAY 7 - Monday 24th Sept 2018

Well, I'm back from our weekend away and I'm currently nursing a two day hangover... it definitely doesn't get any easier when you get older. :( (and i'm only 26!!) and... I think I've got an ear infection too. Not fun at all.

So, I've been away since Friday enjoying a weekend in a caravan. Needless to say, I've probably been naughtier than I should have been. BUT, I've still made sure I've walked and been out and about... so hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

My first weigh day on Friday, and it will have been 2 weeks since I was last weighed at the hospital. So... back on track today.

My plan is to fast until lunch time. (12pm.) then have a SF shake... and then nothing until 5pm! (I haven't really done that on purpose, but, we couldn't be bothered to go food shopping yesterday, so haven't got my usual fruit etc.) Considering how rough/tired/rubbish I feel... this is going to be a looooong, difficult day! :(

Hope it went well today.

Haven't had chance to update the diary for a while, work and life in general has been crazily busy.

However, there have been a few major goals achieved

Firstly, I've managed to eventually start my Christmas shopping - wooo! As I've got so many people to buy for, I generally start at the begging of September, so it isn't that much of a rush/strain. But, with us having a few major events happening next year, we're on major saving, so for the first year, I've actually had to work to a 'budget' for Christmas - so I've been stuck on what to buy people. So I'm happy to have made a start!

Secondly, I had my first weigh in on Friday and....

-2lbs!

Which I was thrilled with, considering I had been naughty when I was away last weekend.

It has also given me more inspiration, to carry on. I'm aiming for another 2, or maybe 3lbs this week!

Today will look the same as every other day, fasting until 12, then I'll be having a shake and then a healthy dinner. We're going to Asda for our weekly food shop after work, so I'll be able to get my steps up!

Hi Zoe

Well done on losing 2lb :)

I'm doing calorie counting now but started by doing SF. I'd have 1 shake a day and then make the calories up to 1000 - 1200 with snacks and a meal. It worked really well but slowly I moved away from the shake and just started calorie counting instead.

I love the SF/CC diet it's fab and so easy to do as part of your every day lifestyle.

Good luck hun :)

Hellooo!

Well today, I didn't quite fancy my shake for lunch and craved fruit... so I did something a little different!

- Fasted until 12pm.

Lunch - data from MFP.
- 1 small banana (105 cals)
- 2 oranges (124 cals)
- 1.5 cup of red grapes (135 cals)
total - 364 calories.

This leaves me with around 600 calories for dinner and I'm not quite sure what to have! To be honest, I've been craving a cheese and red onion toastie and picked up some 'Wholemeal Warburton Toastie Pouches' so don't know whether or not I could have those, with a handful of grated cheese and red onion? Does anyone know what the calories would work out, or shall I be good and have some poached eggs on toast.... Hmmm...Decisions, decisions!

Still feeling good but only aimed 2,500 steps so far today......

Hope you're all getting on well xxx

Probably worth having some protein and looking at total carbs. Below 20g keeps everyone in ketosis - some people can stay in ketosis with carbs as high as 30g, 50g or even 100g or under. YMMV.

Yesterday, I couldn't help it. I had to get them cheese toastie pouches out of my mind. and now I've done it, I'm completely back on track.

Same as always, I'm going to fast until lunch time, and then have a shake - as much as I enjoyed the change of fruit for lunch yesterday, it really knocked me from my routine...! So today, I'm planning on having a SF Strawberry Shake, and maybe a banana for a 3pm snack.

It's quite cold here today, but I love this time of year... so my husband is planning on making us toad-in-the-hole for dinner, with loads of veg (my mouth is watering just thinking of it!) I can't wait!

Does anyone here use instagram? I'm also thinking of using this to track my weight loss journey too.

Have a great day all!

Also.... it's only 83 days until Christmas... and I love Christmas!

Have you started your Christmas shopping? What's your Christmas plans?

As it's around 12 weeks... I'm going to set myself a goal of losing 1.5 stone by Christmas (counting the 2lb I've already lost) - do you think this is achievable?

Good morning

It's cold where I am as well this morning. I hate cold winter mornings unless it's snowy, lol!

Did the cheese toastie take you over your calorie allowance? I not then don't worry about it. I started off my Calorie Counting journey doing SF but after a few weeks I changed it, so I didn't get bored of the shake. After about a month I gave up the shakes altogether. It's all about whatever works best for you.

Well done on setting yourself a goal of 1.5lbs by Christmas. I'd say that is achievable, that works out at 1-2lbs a week.

I love Christmas, it's my favourite time of year. I've just started my Christmas shopping, I've started getting a few filler items. Have you started yours yet?

Where are you from? I'm from the North East and its so cold today, unfortunately I work in an office full of men who don't feel the cold and don't like the heating on... haha! Every time they go out of the office I put the heating fan on for the three minutes... as if it makes a difference!

I absolutely love Christmas and it's also my fave time of the year! I started our shopping last Saturday and I'm so glad... I just can't wait! Do you have many to buy for? X

For some reason, today's shake for lunch turned out super lumpy and it put me off, so i've only managed half! :(

Now I feel super sickly.

I'm from Leicestershire but I live in the countryside, so we've got loads of open fields near us and it gets so cold in winter.

I work in an office with a couple of other woman but they both swear by not putting the heating on till November. Which is fine by me as I pay the bill, lol. But it has been a bit chilly the last few days, so I've been wearing my work fleece.

I love Christmas, I buy for loads. We've got 2 kids and 6 neices and nephews plus parents and grandparents. All the oldies are ok because I make them hampers it's just the kids I struggle with and hubby, I never know what to get him. He's a big kid and loves christmas, so likes lots of pressies, lol!
I also do Christmas day at our house, so we always have family round. I love it! I'm a bit worried about the run up to Christmas this year though as I plan to be on my diet until as close to Christmas as I can. Normally the 2 weeks before Christmas involve a lot of parties and nights out, not sure how I'll cope this year, lol!

Monday 8th October 2018
So... Weigh day was on Friday and....

-3 off!

Which takes my total loss in 2 weeks to 5lb. But since I've started my weight loss journey last month that's a total of 9lb, which I'm chuffed with.

Had a busy weekend full of birthdays, so needless to say, I've been a little bit naughty... but not really naughty, if that makes sense? Plus I made a conscious effort to get out and walk it off, including walking aimlessly around a shopping centre! (I did not buy anything - that again, is another achievement for me!)

Today is going to be a good day.... I know this because 1. I'm so motivated to get a stone award in the next 2 weeks. and 2. I honestly don't have the time to be naughty today, as I'm in a first aid course alllllllllll day.

So, as always, I'm going to fast until lunch time, have a shake, an orange and maybe some red grapes (who knows... I may treat myself!) and then nothing until tea, which is a turkey stir fry!

Anyway, hope you're all well and had a fantastic weekend!

xoxoxox

Well done - That's amazing
Not long til ur one stone award. Just keep doing what ur doing. Good luck z

Struglling today! :confused:

Managed to stick to fasting, but I'm starving and can't wait for lunch... but of course, it's a shake! Haven't been enjoying them much lately as I'm finding that no matter how much I shake them, they're still quite lumpy. :badmood:

Aghhh

On the plus side, Tuna Jacket Potato and Salad for tea...! I cannot wait. :eating:

Struglling today! :confused:

Managed to stick to fasting, but I'm starving and can't wait for lunch... but of course, it's a shake! Haven't been enjoying them much lately as I'm finding that no matter how much I shake them, they're still quite lumpy. :badmood:

Aghhh

On the plus side, Tuna Jacket Potato and Salad for tea...! I cannot wait. :eating:

Well done for sticking with it.
I did shakes for a few weeks at the beginning but like you, I stopped enjoying them, so now I have the same amount of calories as a shake but in food instead. It still works just as well for me, so might be worth a go.

Hello everyone! :)

Sorry that I've not been posting as often as I really should; life has been crazily busy the last few weeks. However, I'm pleased to write that I have been sticking to the plan!

Following the post above, i did go to the weigh in and lost a further 3lbs, which I'm chuffed with!

I've not been weighed at my NHS clinic for the past two weeks, as I mentioned above I've just been far too busy with so many other elements of my life at the moment. But, I have been getting weighed on my own scales (which I hope they are in-line with the NHS ones!) but going on my scales, I've lost a further 6lbs! (I hope this is right - won't add it to my tracker until Friday when I know for definite!

Hope you're all doing well & sticking in

Xxx

Back