Here we go... again!

Well... we've started a walking club at work - and we've just been on a short 25 minute walk over our lunch break and have managed to walk just over a mile -we're gonna aim to do this every day, which is great - glad i've got a bit of a support network at work!

Well... we've started a walking club at work - and we've just been on a short 25 minute walk over our lunch break and have managed to walk just over a mile -we're gonna aim to do this every day, which is great - glad i've got a bit of a support network at work!

It's always good to have support at work and at home. What a fab idea doing a walking club, you'll really see the benefits from that if you do it every day :)

Well... today's the day...!!!

My first proper NHS weigh in for a few weeks... I hope my sister in laws scales were right!

I've noticed my clothes are fitting alot better (some of which are getting a little too big!) Hopefully that's the walking paying off.

Fingers crossed for me for 3.45 today!!

I'm nervous... but excited... and nervous!!!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Well... today's the day...!!!

My first proper NHS weigh in for a few weeks... I hope my sister in laws scales were right!

I've noticed my clothes are fitting alot better (some of which are getting a little too big!) Hopefully that's the walking paying off.

Fingers crossed for me for 3.45 today!!

I'm nervous... but excited... and nervous!!!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Good luck for your weigh in today. I'm sure you'll smash the scales, you've been doing great :)

Thank you :)

I've got a healthy lunch today...of 2 bananas! haha, I love Fridays, but I hate them - weigh day, and breakfast sandwich days - everyone but me orders from the local cafe, and it is torture... haha! xx

Thank you :)

I've got a healthy lunch today...of 2 bananas! haha, I love Fridays, but I hate them - weigh day, and breakfast sandwich days - everyone but me orders from the local cafe, and it is torture... haha! xx

Ah that must be torture. If you weren't doing a weigh in you'd be ok to have the breakfast sandwich as long as you work out your calories and have less later. I had a cream cake the other day and was still within my calories. That's the beauty of Calorie Counting :)

Ah good luck lovely. Please let us all know how u get on. Excited for ur next update :)

Back