Go On Tell Your Exercise Plan

That sounds very expensive. Is the personal trainer planning to move in? How about getting a price for three or four one hour sessions a week? A quick google throws up prices upwards of £33 an hour. Depends where you live.

You could just have one session with a personal trainer and get an excercise plan mapped out, thats what I did, then follow this. You don't need them there and half the time I see them at the gym just standing over people rather than coaching. If you are disciplined enough just have one session and then follow it x

best of luck x

this is the thing, i have had sessions mapped out for me, i go for a few weeks and then i get bored, or miss a few days and stop :(

got an email from the PT today and it works out £40 a hour, and she will come to my house. im thinking maybe two sessions a week, where we can also set targets for my runs which ill do on days i dont see her.

it will keep me focused and when she knocks on my door i cant chicken out ... well i am going to try it for a month and see how much progress i make, keeping in mind its my body shape and not the scales i need to be looking at.

Back