GOAL TREATS - What is yours???

Well, me and my OH are on the diet so when we both get to target, i would really love for us to both go on a massive shopping trip and buy loads of clothes! I love clothes shopping for him, but hate going, because i always get so self concious when it comes to picking things for me, he suggests things which are nice and would really suit me.......if i was skinny!!!! :( I'll get there one day!

Oh Gosh, I have so far to go before I reach goal - so I think I will wait until I get there and then see.....

Has anyone ever been to a shakeaway?! Its a funky milkshake cafe where you can have ANYTHING in a milkshake....i have only been there once but had the most amazing milkshake with crunchie and maltesers in...when i reach target im going to treat myself to one of these :) And then if im still within target after this calorie ridden milkshake, i want a holiday where I actually feet hot in my bikini so my boyfriend can be proud :)

A new set of wedding photos. I hate the originals, they are still in the box and very few people have seen them!! :eek: I have pictures of dresses I like for when I need extra motivation. Hubby so determined to help this time he has even joined class!!:)

Im having a whole new wardrobe, me and my mum are going to Eden Hall Spa for the day, me and my hubby will be going out for a posh curry and my mum and dad are taking me to a seafood restaurant (hubby doesnt like seafood). Also my brother has just said that if I lose my weight by January he will take me my hubby and little boy on holiday.

Phew I better get this weight lost, lol!

I hadn't thought about it too seriously (until I read this thread, so it's all YOUR fault.... ;) ).

1. Lovely sexy undies from Rigby & Peller (instead of the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders I wear now :( ) :D

2. A nice holiday where I can wear my first ever bikini (or even a nice swimming costume that I don't feel self conscious in).

3. A professional family photo (instead of the usual 'Noooo!!! A camera!!' photo, or ones of me trying to hide behind everyone else).

4. A great big party (I've worked it out, 1 lb per week will mean that I'm at target for my 10th wedding anniversary, so that's another good excuse!!). One where I'm the centre of attention and I'm loving it (I never had an 18th, 21st or engagement party - I always felt too self-conscious. Even though I loved getting married, I hated being the centre of attention then.)

That's it for now, although I've got about another year and a half (at 1 lb per week) until I reach target. Maybe the list will change.....Or maybe I'll just keep adding to it!!!!... ;) :D :D :D :D

3. A professional family photo (instead of the usual 'Noooo!!! A camera!!' photo, or ones of me trying to hide behind everyone else).

Oooo yes this is a good one. Im definately having a family photo. We are decorating at the mo and we're having some professional photos done of our little boy and one of our little boy and dog together. To be honest It never entered my head to get a family photo. My hubby (hes a joiner by trade and a darn good one, lol) has just built us all new wardrobes and I found some photos and I wasnt in any of them. I always take the photos, im very rarely on them. This is quite sad actually because im missing out on having some fab family photos like when we're on holiday. I dont want to miss out any more!

Sorry I got a bit carried away there, lol!

I hadn't thought about this either untill I read this thread so now Im going to do the following.....well at least one of them

A shopping spree (im going to do the brill idea of putting £1 away for every £1 loss so its substitutes it a bit!)

A tattoo (ive been wanting a new one for ages anyway!)

Family Photo Shoot

oo I have things to look forward to now!

Everyones "treats" sound great :D

hmm hadnt really given much thought to this either, off the top of my head:-

nice meal out with hubby wearing a slinky dress (never wear dresses wedding dress has been the only one!!)

a pair of white shorts summer 2011 without worrying bout my thighs

will think of more hehe!!

xx

I dont know yet, every time I get close to reaching my target I want to change it again! So never bother with treats as, to be honest, I will probably change my target weight AGAIN after this final 1lb comes off lol xx

I agree with the ever changing targets - I am doing stage treats rather than end goal. Next Friday will have made it to 12.5 st (i know a little optimistic but hey) so I have booked in for a skin peel! (tip for you look on wahanda.com - they have all kinds of deals)

Getting the hideous thread veins on my legs is another one and of course the new wardobe - but then that is really a necessity and not a treat ;)

I love thinking about treats for when i reach my goal weight!

I have 22lbs to lose and my OH has promised me the following:

-7lbs champagne lunch at posh champagne bar
-14lbs 'ultimate pour elle' spa day
-22lbs long weekend break to New York - where i plan to splash out on whole new "skinny" wardrobe lol

Becky xx

I am hopeing to be at my target by my wedding day in sept, and we are heading off for a honeymoon in the maldives!

so my target treat will be to look great in a wedding dress, and to look hot in a bikini on the beech.

I have a seriously long scar along the left side of my body and a dip where I had spinal surgery (feb 09)and a rib removed (as well as a scar from chest drain tube and lumber drain tube eek), but if I manage to get into a size 10, I am damned well wearing a bikini! if someone doesn't like my ten inch scar then tough luck.

after surviving all that, moving house/area, getting married and losing weight, I deserve a bikini moment! to hell with the scars, I will be celebrating my skinny nakedness as much as possible :D

. . . nice meal out with hubby wearing a slinky dress . . .

Is that REALLY what you meant to say??

Does he know what you have planned for him? Or would a comma between "hubby" and "wearing" make things a little clearer?

Sorry to tease - but the picture you conjured up had me rolling about with laughter!!!!

My mum will buy me my dress (see avatar) to wear at my 21st bday party :) :) :)

I'd also really love to be in SW Mag when I reach target, ive always thought I couldnt be in the public eye because I was concious about my weight, so that would be really cool! I dont know how you go about that though.

I also want my belly button peirced...all my slim friends got it done when we were all about 16 and id started dieting, I always said id get it done when I have a flat stomach!

A tattoo reminding me of my success would be nice to! But im training to be a psychologist and doctors cant really have tattoos so i'll have to see about that one!! x

you know those of u who would like a photo shoot have u considered a boudior shoot i had one done last year for my wedding present for my dd i was 2 stone lighter than i am now and i love them photo made me feel amazing even though i wasn't at goal and these remind me i could look like that my dh loves them but think i love them more and not one bit sleezy very tasteful

Is that REALLY what you meant to say??

Does he know what you have planned for him? Or would a comma between "hubby" and "wearing" make things a little clearer?

Sorry to tease - but the picture you conjured up had me rolling about with laughter!!!!

lmao, I have images of a beard and hairy legs! :D:D:D

I will likely hit target before my OH - so will still stick to SW going forward! However, I think I will get really drunk when I hit goal and get Dominoes takeaway :D Then spend the following week trying to get back to target :D

Depending on how flat my stomach is when I hit my goal - I may get my belly button pierced. Know it is not very manly but always wanted it done.

Back