GOAL TREATS - What is yours???

I've got a wonderful dress hung up on my bedroom wall.....wearing that dress is going to be a fantastic treat!
Oh - and I've also decided to give up alcohol for the time being (we started a Jan detox and I've not drunk a drop since), so may have a wonderful, chilled, glass of champagne!

Hmmm haven't really thought of a 'target' treat! We're going to Italy for my 30th and I'm determined to get to target for that so maybe I'll think of something when we're there! I guess a new wardrobe would def be top of the list and I had thought about getting my 'colours' done when I get to target so I'm always wearing the best colours that suit me etc. - a friend of mine had it done and have to say she always looks fab! xx

I am going to buy a stunning dress to wear at my cousins wedding in a size 10, and for once not feel like the ugly fat odd one out. That I generally always feel....and dance the night away. ;) Yay!!!

I am going to go to a spa and get the full works, something that I could never of done before.

I also, am gonna go on a shopping spree and buy some funky shorts and sleeveless tops for the summer. Oh and skinny jeans and of course can't forget the pretty high heels .....Woohoo!

i am constantly buying new clothes all the time so no wardrobe overhaul for me!! went from a 14 on top and 14/16 on bottom to now a 12 on both halves but they are starting to get a little big so fingers crossed when i get to target (another 8lbs to go) i will be a size 10 even in some things! that would be great!

so i think i will get a new tattoo :) since it was my first tattoo that started me off on my weight loss journey - its a big cherry blossom branch on my back and i didn't like the way my flab made my pretty tattoo look horrible so decided to do something about it!!

now have 4 tattoos and i think i need a 5th when i get to target!

not too sure what yet! already got cherry blossom branch on my back, swallow on one calf, rose on the other and a big heart shaped padlock with key and ribbon going right up one of my sides!

will get my thinking cap on!! will be a nice permanent reminder to stay in control with food :)

X

I was going to treat myself to loads of new clothes but was a bit skint at the time as I was laid off in November.
I am a bit better off financially now, as my own little business is doing ok so will do my normal charity shop and Primark shopping (I am tight with clothes shopping!) soon as even my "thin" clothes are now hanging on me!

If I had a tattoo, I would land up in the divorce courts!! ;)

so i think i will get a new tattoo :) since it was my first tattoo that started me off on my weight loss journey - its a big cherry blossom branch on my back and i didn't like the way my flab made my pretty tattoo look horrible so decided to do something about it!!

now have 4 tattoos and i think i need a 5th when i get to target!

not too sure what yet! already got cherry blossom branch on my back, swallow on one calf, rose on the other and a big heart shaped padlock with key and ribbon going right up one of my sides!

will get my thinking cap on!! will be a nice permanent reminder to stay in control with food :)

X

How about a tattoo of something you have given up to get you to you target? Always thought cupcake tattoos look pretty cool (but too girly for me)! Then it is always a permanent reminder! This one even has SW Stars :D

672276289_9be43fda26_m.jpg

I almost have my half sleeve finished! Next thing will be a storm trooper on my left leg! Then Welcome to Las Vegas sign on the back of my right leg (will probably get that done in Vegas) and then planning what to get done on my back!
So many plans :D

What lovely ideas you all have.
My first thought was some kind of food as a treat but that would be defeating the object so for me it has to be that "little black dress" i have never had a knee high little black jobby and perhaps i am a bit old for it now but that would be my treat to myself .Then of course go somewhere to wear it, Las Vegas perhaps. Dream on Deryn!!!!!!!!!!!1

How about a tattoo of something you have given up to get you to you target? Always thought cupcake tattoos look pretty cool (but too girly for me)! Then it is always a permanent reminder! This one even has SW Stars :D

I almost have my half sleeve finished! Next thing will be a storm trooper on my left leg! Then Welcome to Las Vegas sign on the back of my right leg (will probably get that done in Vegas) and then planning what to get done on my back!

I love that! It is a bit on the girly side for me too (think lots of skulls and scary faces! Not the usual you would find on a girl!), but I love the idea of the stars!!!! And I am a Cake Decorater lol!

I wanted to get a Destroyer Droid somewhere for my son, who we nickname 'David The Destroyer' (and gives me an excuse to have a SW tat :)) and a Lily for my Daughter Amber-Lilly.... will be the most girly tattoo I have!

Clothes, clothes, clothes!

Haven't bought any clothes for literally 2 years as I feel so awful, will treat myself to everything I've ever wanted!

ya know when i had a think about it i actually thought about getting a cupcake tat and had a wee look online at designs, then come on here and see this haha! freaky!

defo think a wee cupcake somewhere random would be really cute! and a reminder of what happens when you eat too many pretty cupcakes with sprinkles and cherrys on top!! mmm marks & spencer do an amazing chocolate cherry cupcake with freshcream on top! it uses up your daily syns but the happiness it provides is immense! :D

whats ur half sleeve man? i would LUV a sleeve but just trying to stay away from visible tats so far they are all easily hidden - back, calves and side/ribs! dying to get my rib tattoo finished at the moment i've got a stupid virus that has left me covered in a rash for a few weeks and can't get it finished til my blotches go away :wave_cry: weep! tats are defo addictive i started with my first one about a year ago and now on number 4 and none of them are too small lol thats me had about 9hours work so far

X

Back