GOAL! Woohoo!

squishymcfatterson

Likes to post frequently
Good morning all! And it's a great morning for me as I've reached goal! I wanted to post here to let anyone new, or anyone maybe lacking some motivation at the moment, that it can and will happen.

I have tried a lot of diets (who hasn't?!) and this is without a doubt the toughest, but for me it's produced the best and fastest results. Since September I have lost just over 2.5 stone, 11% Body Fat, 8 inches from my belly, 6 inches from my hips and my BMI has dropped from 28.8 to 22.9. But these are just numbers. I have gained so much more (yes, I'm aware how cheesy that sounds!)

I am so much more confident and just generally happy. I was truly miserable when I was overweight. It kept me awake at night and I avoided all social situations. I hid myself under whatever clothes I could. Now I get excited if I'm invited to something, so I can wear something with pride and show off my new figure. I'm still not perfect, not by a long shot, but I certainly look a lot better and I just feel so wonderful when somebody notices that I've lost weight. You can't beat that feeling, and I'm now proud to accept compliments, rather than saying something self-deprecating like "Well I've a lot more to lose!" now I say "Yes actually, I've lost 2.5 stone!"

Anyway, I could ramble here all day but what I really want to say is STICK WITH IT! I've never been anything but 100% on this diet and I think that's really important. If you cheat, ask yourself why you did it? It's really important to have your head in the right place for something as tough as Lipotrim. If you don't feel that you can commit 100%, start on another diet until you can commit, otherwise you're only wasting your money, and your time. You may end up bored with Lipotrim without giving it a full attempt, and then all you've done is ticked another diet off on your "Failed" list.

I know we're at a really tough time of year food-wise, and I'm both excited and nervous about it! I started refeed a day early yesterday because I knew myself that I was losing momentum and I wanted to make sure I've re-fed properly rather than falling off the wagon completely.

If you don't think you can stay 100% over Xmas (I certainly couldn't) then don't be afraid to refeed and start immediately again in January. I refed in October when I reached a healthy BMI. After a few weeks of calorie counting (and still losing weight) I realised that I wanted one last push on LT to get to goal. So that's what I did. I started again and here I am, 2 weeks later and 10.4lb lighter. I thought that by restarting, my weekly losses would be less than before, but luckily for me they were still great. Maybe eating again (albeit HEALTHILY) gave my metabolism a kick start. What I suppose I'm trying to say is, don't be afraid to stop and restart if you feel your commitment is waining. It's a much better option than having a complete slip and bingeing for days on the wrong kind of foods.

Right, I must skip along and update my stats! I will be over on the Calorie Counting thread now but will certainly be checking in here often to see how you're all doing. Keep up the great work! X

Well done squishymcfatterson that's fab wishing well for the future and have ae great Xmas being at goal xxxmichelle

Well done squishymcfatterson that's fab wishing well for the future and have ae great Xmas being at goal xxxmichelle

Thanks so much Michelle. You will be at goal in no time too! Good luck. X

Yeh, well done squishy!!! GOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!! That was fast, 10.4lbs in 2 weeks! Brilliant. Just in time for the party season, have a fab time!

Fantastic post!!!!! Enjoy ur not so squishy new bod!!!! ;-) x

Fantastic post!!!!! Enjoy ur not so squishy new bod!!!! ;-) x

Yeh, well done squishy!!! GOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!! That was fast, 10.4lbs in 2 weeks! Brilliant. Just in time for the party season, have a fab time!

Thanks so much ladies! Keep up your great work because I'll be keeping my beady little eye on you both! I know you'll both do fantastically and blow my achievement out of the water! X

;-) x

Very well done Squishy, all the best x

Well done Squishy,
reading your comments I could tell how happy you sounded.
its such a nice feeling to just feel good.
I hope you do well in the future .
Regards

Misd Piggy 123

Well done hun...i hope i can reach my goal too but its gunna take a few months :) x

Well done Squishy,
reading your comments I could tell how happy you sounded.
its such a nice feeling to just feel good.
I hope you do well in the future .
Regards

Misd Piggy 123

Thanks so much. You're right, it's a lovely feeling just to be comfortable with myself for a change. I like it! Best if luck to you, you're doing great so keep it up. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done hun...i hope i can reach my goal too but its gunna take a few months :) x

Of course you can! I never thought I'd get here! You've started and that's the first step ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh we'll done Squishy! I'm really pleased for you! Best of luck with your refeeding and maintenance . I've also started refeeding today! Are you going to continue to weigh in? Shall we start a new thread for those of us that have started to refeed and wish to still weigh in each week in the maintenance section- to keep us all on track? X

Oh we'll done Squishy! I'm really pleased for you! Best of luck with your refeeding and maintenance . I've also started refeeding today! Are you going to continue to weigh in? Shall we start a new thread for those of us that have started to refeed and wish to still weigh in each week in the maintenance section- to keep us all on track? X

That's a really good idea! I weigh in every Monday morning. Would love a thread to keep me on track! Hope you enjoyed your dinner?! X

Woo hoo let the good times begin. Thanks you have given us hope. I do think its a good idea for others that have reached their goals post on here. It might not be a long term goal but even a monthly or weekly one. It gives inspiration to those who are just starting this diet or for someone like me who has restarted & finding it hard due to being on Hols or other obstacles that have been in the way to help them succeed. This forum is a place of solace.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Cant bleedin congratulate u enough! Saw ure b4 and after pics and the results are truly AMAZING!!!! well done hun xxxxx

Back