GOAL!!!!!!!

cheerydino

YIPPEEEEE!!!

I had my WI tonight and I lost 3.8lbs! I am well chuffed as I didn't think I lost that much this week. I weighed myself this morning and thought I lost a pound!! I was planning to talk with my LLC about going into management because I wanted to finish it in time for my 40th birthday in September! So I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I lost nearly 4lbs!!! Woweee!!

:scale: :bliss::bliss::party0011::party0011::party0049: :party0049:

Got the coveted blue management book, wow, there is ALOT to read!!! I start tomorrow but will be going to my first management meeting next week Wednesday!

Boy, am I happy to be here!!! I thought that losing 5 and half stones was so daunting but here I am! I can't believe it!!! It feels SO good being slim again! Everyone thought I look brilliant!

I lost 9 inches from the chest, 10 inches from the waist and 12 inches from my hips!!!

Thank You LighterLife!!!!!

WOOO HOOO !!!

Well done Donna - that is FAN-DABBY-DOZY :D

good luck with maintenance !

love

Debz xx

Amazing news! Well done!
Enjoy your first protein!

Congratulations Donna, what an amazing achievement :D

All the best for you maintenance :clap:

WELL DONE YOU - thats fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Donna that really is wonderful news :clap: Well done :)

Cath

Well done! Keep us updated on the next stage so those behind you can share in the wonder that is FOOD!!! Big hugs and very proud of you!

Wow Cheerydino that is a fab weight & inch loss.
Good luck with maintenance.

Congratulations.... what an achievement. Good luck with Maintenance - let us know how it goes. Hope to join you in a few weeks. :D

very well done. lovely to see another one hit goal and be so happy. xxxxxxxxx

dogs_160.gif
WELL DONE
e118.gif

Wishing you well on maintenance not that u will need it because u will do brilliantly
lghtPinkRoseBudGlitter.gif

Thanks very much for your encouragement!:thankyou:

Back