GOAL

phill1978

wants to get slim
just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice over the last 9 months and that you are all stars , now im going to maintain and hopefully keep the weight off , but thank you all again

phill :D:D:D:D:D:D xxx

Well done there.

Certainly inspires me when I know others have got to goal, and with no gains thats awesome ...

many congratulations phil! You are an inspiration to us all! :happy096:

Sharkbait1983 x

Well done phil fantastic, timed it right new plan you can give it a miss?
How's Lisa doing?xx

thank you cherry xxx yeah thankfully finished just before the change . lisas lost 54lbs so far , she lost 3 lbs today which puts her at 13 stone 13 pound , the lightest shes been while with have been together so its been a great day for us both :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done on an amazing loss! Can I ask you why you chose number as target? Just curious cos I changed my target this week.

congratulations!

WOOOOOOOOOO! I knew you would do it!!! :D So happy for you! massive congrats you've done so amazingly well! :) good luck with maintaining! but stay around please!!! :D hehe glad Lisa is doing great also! :) bet it helps having you there for support also, knowing youve reached goal will im sure make her more motivated to reach her goal also!

congrats again so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, what an achievement. I know how much hard work and determination it takes to lose like that, well done! :winner:

WOOOOOOOOOO! I knew you would do it!!! :D So happy for you! massive congrats you've done so amazingly well! :) good luck with maintaining! but stay around please!!! :D hehe glad Lisa is doing great also! :) bet it helps having you there for support also, knowing youve reached goal will im sure make her more motivated to reach her goal also!

congrats again so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx

thank you smirky xxxxx dont worry im not going anywere im like a bad smell you cant get rid off ;) , lisa says thank you too and im more of a pain in the bum then support ;) xxx

Congratulations, what an achievement. I know how much hard work and determination it takes to lose like that, well done! :winner:

thank you polly and well done you :D:D:D:D fantastic losses :D:D:D

Back