GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leesy

Well, I finally made it! Lost 1lb tonight, and hit my goal!!

That is a grand total of ten stones lost with Lighter Life since May 07, and a total of 12 stones altogether lost from my biggest weight.

I can't believe how exciting it was to see that number at last, and now I can relax and enjoy RtM without worrying whether or not I will lose that week lol!

My gorgeous husband presented me with a beautiful diamond necklace to mark the occaision - something that will always remind me whenever I wear it of how far I have come. I may be half the size, but I feel twice the woman!!

Keep going guys - it is MORE than worth it this crazy journey of ours - I have been obese as long as I can remember - and I have been on a diet for as long as I can remember - it feels good to see the end point.

And I make you a promise now - I will NEVER go on a diet again!!!

Leesy
xox

:talk017:

Leesy, this is just truly incredible and when everyone wakes up in the morning I am sure they will post and tell you that!!!

What an amazing achievement and what a gorgeous and thoughtful husband you have there :D

Thank you for taking the time to comae and share this amazing news with us all,

Lacey..xxx :):)

I'm back again because I'm just doing the maths here!!! :D

10 stone since May last year????!!!!!

Now I know it really IS possible...:D:D:D:D:D

:wow: Well done thats absolutely fantastic

Absolutely Fantastic :party0019::party0049: :party0038::bliss::happy036:
I am chuffed to bits for you.
I hope you enjoy your new life, you deserve it after working so hard.

PS
I think your husband needs to have a word with mine ;)

:party0023::party0019::party0038:

Thought you needed all the above..............you have done amazingly well!!! I bet you feel on top of the world!!!!!!!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
Well done , you should be so proud of yourself!!
And well done to hubby for being so supportive!

Hugs and congrats to you XXX Lou X:happy036:

oh and have you any before and after shots????

Thanks everyone! I am thrilled and feel on top of the world!

I will attach my most recent after shot - its not great but the only recent full length one I have - still have the old habit of avoiding the camera!
I will get some new ones to show you soon!

Leesy
xox

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 2,489
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 2,497
Wow Wow Wow Leesy that is just so fantastic, 10 stone since May is amazing - well done :clap: :clap:

Now that really will spur people on!

And you've got 2 diamonds - the one around your neck and your hubby!

Leesy!! I have tears in my eyes reading this!!! I am SO HAPPY for you!!!! Really!! What a wonderful WONDERFUL accomplishment you have made and I just know you must be beaming from the inside out!!!

I don't even know you, and I am as happy for you as I have ever been for anyone!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!! I feel like there should be some kind of fanfare we could put on here with streamers and confetti!!!

Your are a REAL WINNER!

Marvelous. Bloody marvelous.

And what a wonderful gesture from hur husband.

Good for you! You inspire us all!!

XXX

party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif

Well I've already posted congrats once on another thread but by golly you deserve them twice over at the very least.

You are an absolute inspiration Leesy, I cannot believe how different you look. You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

Well done, you are a shining star!

Love

CONGRATULATIONS! You look great! Well done.

:party0019:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

WELL DONE LEESEY.

I am so thrilled for you, had a little tear when I read your post:tear_drop:. You are a total inspiration for us all and to lose 10st/12st, well that is no mean feat.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back