Goals Met

LizDesigns

Silver Member
Well i've been a bit quiet on the forum recently and for many newbies they probably have no idea who I am.
So i'll introduce myself again. I'm Liz and have a 15 month old little girl. I have been obese for the last 6 years, really since meeting my OH.
Many things have changed in the last 2 years and because of this I made a decision to change my life. I started SS on the 7th of April 2008 and as of today's wi have hit several of my targets that I first set myself when I started.
I am now classed as normal for my weight, I am finally in the 10's in weight and in the 12's in clothes and I have hit my target. I have lost 1lb short of 6 stone.
Since reaching this i've decided to lose another stone but that's really just to give me a bit of leverage when I leave CD.
This has been the best thing I have ever done, it has totally transformed my life. I have got my confidence back, my social life and my happiness.
Yes there were hard times, yes I felt like giving up, yes I cursed CD on numerous occassions but I stuck with it. And it has sooo been worth it.
And for everyone else just starting on your journey you can do it too.
Sorry for the long winded post but I just wanted to let everyone know that this really does work.
I won't be leaving you all just yet as I still have a wee while to go. But thank you for all the support you have given me on my journey. :D
X

Well done Liz

Congratulations Liz, your progress is SO very inspiring. No wonder you are happy! :D

I'm going to stick with this!

J

Well done Liz - you're an inspiration!! What a fab weight loss!!:)
Thank you Jaxie, you've done brilliantly too.
Well done Liz
Thanks Anya
Congratulations Liz, your progress is SO very inspiring. No wonder you are happy! :D
I'm going to stick with this!
Thanks Judders, stick with that porridge and you'll be at target in no time. Looking fab in your photos by the way.

well done Liz you have done so very well and i hope others struggling at the mo can draw some inspiration from this success story!

xxx

well done Liz you have done so very well and i hope others struggling at the mo can draw some inspiration from this success story!
Thank you. It was people like you who inspired me when I first started. I may even follow you into the counselling. Hope it's all still going well.

Liz, your post made me cry.
You have done amazingly well and are such an inspiration.
I hope now I'm back on the wagon that I can do as well you.
You have always supported me and been so kind and I can only wish you all the happiness in the world now that your weightloss journey is almost complete.
I think you would make a fantastic counseller and its something u should defo look into,

lots of love

Lisa

xxx

p.s. pics please!!

Hi Lisa,
It's so lovely to see you back again. Your support at the beginning of my journey was a huge help and I really hope this time you manage to succeed.
By the way 16st 11lbs was my starting weight so hopefully that's a good omen for you this time.
I'll be congratulating you when you reach your goal. X
By the way pics will be put up as soon as I can find some before ones. I avoided the camera and so they're very hard to come by.

Well done Liz - you are inspirational!! - to a newbie like me

Well done Liz - you are inspirational!! - to a newbie like me
Thank you and good luck with your journey.
Congratulations, Liz!!! :D
Thanks Spooky
So happy you have reached your goals, but also that you'll still be around inspiring others.
Thank you, i'm sure i'll find some new goals to aim for.

What a lovely post, thank-you so much for sharing that with us :)
I've being following CD for two weeks (2moro) and do find it hard. I'm not so much hungry with it but bored I guess. Sometime think whats the point but then I read a post like yours and it reminds me of why I started in the first place.

Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey xxx

Well done and congratulations Liz!
Its so nice to hear success stories on here.
Good luck in your next challenge
x

Very inspiring post. Thank you!

What a fab inspiring post - thank you so much for sharing. You've made me feel really excited about when i can post that i've reached target - there is still a long way to go but i feel so positive - thank you.

What a lovely post, thank-you so much for sharing that with us :)
I've being following CD for two weeks (2moro) and do find it hard. I'm not so much hungry with it but bored I guess. Sometime think whats the point but then I read a post like yours and it reminds me of why I started in the first place.

Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey xxx
Thank you and good luck on your journey.
Well done and congratulations Liz!
Its so nice to hear success stories on here.
Good luck in your next challenge
Thanks, congratulations on your fantastic loss too.
Very inspiring post. Thank you!
well done you a before and after photo would be good x
Thanks and i'll definaely get onto that for you. I know how much I love to see before and after photos.
What a fab inspiring post - thank you so much for sharing. You've made me feel really excited about when i can post that i've reached target - there is still a long way to go but i feel so positive - thank you.
Thank you. I'm positive you'll get to target, just keep that excitement at the front of your mind.

Thank you so much for posting this Liz. Your story is truly inspirational-just what I need on day 1.
Very well done- I hope you are very proud of your great acheivement.
xx

Back