Goals

Berryred

Gold Member
when I started cd my goal was 11stone, tomorrow is weigh in day!! I think I may be close to that now (I better be lol!!)

It's funny how now I have changed to 10st as my goal I feel like such a long way still to go:confused:

Anyway, my aim was to get into a lovely dress for my hubbys graduation in May it's 4 weeks today:D and I will be wearing a size 14 dress from a very tight 18!!

I know when I read things like this it really helps me along and would love to feel I can do this for you lot back. I won some size 12 things on ebay last night:p so I have to fit into them and not get lax IYSWIM

so to you all, spec Water babes, TripleT, Sleepy bird and Claire ;) thankyou for keeping me going

Well done Emma your have done so amazingly well.. and so pleased to hear you have reached your goal.. even though you have changed it to lower..
Well done you............. you must feel so happy and proud of yourself.. and your going to feel fab at the graduation .
Give yourself a big pat on the back you so deserve it and more xx

Well done Emma, fingers crossed for tomorrow! We have the same goal again!! xx

Its all your own hard work Berry, let us know how you got on at your weigh in xx

You've done so well Berry... yay!!! Big hugs.

xxx

Hi Emma, well done on reaching goal, and adjusting :)

I have the same/ish BMI as you starting out its great to see that it is possible, thank you ;)

Bet you look fantastic, and will feel amazing in all your new size 12 clothes.

Oooo, best of luck for tomorrow sweetie, let me know how you get on with crazy Steve... :) Will have my fingers crossed for you!! You've done so well and a real inspiration for me that's for sure..

Bet you're really excited to be almost at goal now and you deserve to be! Just think of that graduation day next month, you're going to look like a new you! Swit swoo.. x

hey, self weigh in today, start back on a tues with cdc next week!

Lost 2 1/2 lb this week OMG now 11st 2lb ekkkk

thanks guys for all your support

crazy steve lol!! just you that thinks that!! you didn't meet my last cdc haha

Back