Gobolinos WW diary :)

gobolino said:
Hello, thanks for asking after me!

Hopefully catch up with you properly later, just wanted to update with WI results for now: I lost 4.5lb :D !!!! I cant believe it, it took me a whole year to lose 10lb with slimming world! I know its my first ww week so I'm sure things will calm down and slow up, but for now I'm chuffed :)

Well done that's really good! I bet ur thrilled!

That's amazing!! Well done!

*goes and writes down gobolino's exact menus to use next week*

:thankyou:

Well, its been a busy weekend. Hubby not well so I've been taking care of him, dodging the rain with the dog, doing laundry etc! I now realise that last weekend it was easier to stick to the plan as I was on my own, this weekend has been a bit trickier but I guess thats what the weeklies are for and at least I get a fresh new set of 49 on sat am :)

Friday night I remarkably resisted a proper curry and went for an innocent pot instead and some extras (this was still better than ordering from our usual and having to resist a peshwari naan :eating:):
massala veg pot 9pp
1 poppadum 1pp
1 wrap (circular one this time!) 3pp
40g oven chips (not really worth bothering with 40g is it!) 2pp

Here's how the rest of the weekend has gone. Beware its quite snacky!

Saturday:
Breakfast
banana 0pp
2 eggs 4pp
2 toast 5pp

Dinner
stir fry with chilli coconut shot 3pp
courgettes, onion, beansprouts, pepper 0pp
100g prawns 2pp

Snacks
strawb and banana smoothie with whole milk and skimmed milk 4pp
2 ww cookies 2pp

Tea
Innocent veg pot dahl (bought this one reduced :) which was lucky 8pp
baked kaboucha squash 0pp

Snacks
2 curly wurlies 6pp
sainsburys basics cereal bar with chocolate chips 3pp (these are lush 6 for £1)

37pp (27 daily, 10 weekly)
3 activity points earnt (despite the rain!)

Sunday:
Breakfast
50g oats 5pp
300ml skimmed milk 3pp
50ml whole milk 1pp

Snacks
2 brazil nuts 1pp
basics cereal bar 3pp

Dinner
square wrap 4pp
35g piri piri houmous 2pp
cherry toms
rocket
baked squash

Tea:
roasted veg and bisto :)
although this sounds good, its going to include roast potato, parsnip and sweet potato (with fry light), so will need to work out points for those
roast med veg (tom, courgette, peppers, onion) with 1tsp oil 1pp
cauliflower

activity points 2 at least

Sounds like 2 lovely days of food, and really impressive to have stuck to plan after such an amazing loss. I think I may have succumbed to an extra treat or two or bending the rules rather liberally thinking I was invincible with a loss like that! Hope OH is feeling better soon.

Ha ha - being invincible, thats funny! Its like when you have a sh!te day off plan, jump on the scales the next day and it says you've stayed the same ;) Scales hopping in that case isnt a good plan :)

Cant believe I jumped at the opportunity to do another shred, when hubby decided to pop to the shop. He's not much better, thanks for asking, but at least he's got out, plus he did make a mean roasty veg tea :)

Today has been supersnacky and I'm on track to use all my weeklies way too soon! Basically too much cereal/cereal bars/ice cream

Breakfast
50g museli (sainsburys no added sugar alpen type stuff) 5pp
300ml milk 3pp
75g yog 1pp
apple
grapes

Snacks
banana
apple
fresh fruit salad
basics cereal bar 3pp

Dinner
h/m north african chickpea curry 5pp
apple
tracker bar 5pp

Tea
salad- rocket, cu, toms
wrap 4pp
mozzarella 60g 4pp
tom puree
peppers
pineapple

Pud
2 sessions (I mean portions!) of walls soft scoop light 8pp
stewed rhubarb
curly wurly 3pp

Total 41 -ouch!
activity points 1pp and I'm totally shattered tonight, cant be doing shred or anything :(

Will have to do a round up in a minute of how many points I have left etc grrrrrrrrrrrr!

17 weeklies left for tues/weds/thurs/fri. Time for some vague planning!

Tues
B-50g museli 5pp, 300ml milk 3pp =8
D-roasty veg (tsp oil 1pp), wrap 4pp, cauliflower and squash soup 1pp, ww cookies 2pp =8
T-chickpea curry 5pp, wholewheat giant couscous 6pp =11
sn-fruit, boiled egg 2pp

Weds
B-scan bran x4 2pp and banana =2pp
D-wholewheat giant couscous 6pp with roast veg 1pp
T-omlette with spinach and other veg

Might go out for a walk to earn some activity points, not sure, could also do with curling up on the sofa too :devilangel:

We all have those days where we eat lots of pp but 17pp is ok to get u through to fri! Ww vanilla ice cream is 1pp for 2x scoops, scoop provided with tub!

You will get through rest of the week ok and you've already started planning so you're halfway there. We all have nibbly days, they are the worst. You'll get through. X

gobolino said:
Hello, thanks for asking after me!

Hopefully catch up with you properly later, just wanted to update with WI results for now: I lost 4.5lb :D !!!! I cant believe it, it took me a whole year to lose 10lb with slimming world! I know its my first ww week so I'm sure things will calm down and slow up, but for now I'm chuffed :)

Amazing loss! Well done you! :D xxxx

Thanks all :D

I feel like I'm struggling this week but really I should be saying to myself 'I'm within my weeklies therefore all is fine!'. We'll see. Last night I dragged myself out for a second walk, I earn 3 activity points all together yesterday but I also has 4 ww cookies on top of yesterday s food. So, I'm just trying my best for the rest of the week, really seem to be having a hungry week though, possibly to do with the rainy weather!

Purpled, scan bran is available from sw classes or holland and barrat, its about 85% bran or something like that and is very high in fibre. I'm planning on making some choc cupcakes with it soon :) They fit in well with sw so I'll have a look and work out the pp in them :)

:wavey: Helloooooo! Finally remembered to swing over and subscribe to your yummy looking diary. i'm on day 3 now and will be needing all the help I can get!

I will be interested to see your scanbran cupcake experiments Gobolino :) I really like scan bran, I thought I was pretty much alone in the world with that!

Well done on getting out for that walk. I have rather lost my exercise mojo this week due to having a couple of very busy evenings but managed to do day 6 of 30 day shred when I got in from work today. Think I will give it a rest until weigh in now, but we are meant to be going for a 9 mile walk up hills and over moors on saturday so should have some activity points in the bank early for next week.

Is scanbran like a cereal type consistency? I'm very curious about it... xx

Mets said:
Is scanbran like a cereal type consistency? I'm very curious about it... xx

Yeah I'm thinking it's less like porridge and more like plain ready brek but a bit more flavourless!

Ooo I like the sound of it! How much do you get for 2pp? And you get it in Holland & Barratt?

Back