God help me i'm back again

First weeks weigh in was down 13lb. Long way to go. Hoping to stick to this till christmas. Maintained the weight loss after finished LT for long time, then suffered recurrent miscarriages and had a baby 5 months ago after being on bedrest all the time, so nows the time to lose it for good. Praying i can do this. I feel i have so far to go its like whats the good of it. But ill stick to it.

Well done for coming back congrats on your baby x

Good luck and congratulations on the baby. You've done it all before so do it all again!

Look forward to getting to know you x

Welcome back... And congratulations on your baby x x x

It will be nice to hearing from you x x

Welcome back huni! Well done on becoming a mum xx

Hi guys and thank you. I am still sticking to it anyway. one thing bugging me, the new person in the pharmacy said they average weight loss a week was 2-3lb. Now i know the last time i lost 3 stone in 7 weeks (i had lost 6 stone before going on lipotrim by exercise and eating right). I know i lost more than 2-3lbs a week for the last 3 stone, i think it was more 4-5lb a week. Is she right that i should be aiming for 2 or 3lb.

As far as i am aware, apart from your first week, which is usually higher, you should be able to lose a stone a month which works out at about 4lb per week x

Thanks guys

Week 2 weigh in = 6lbs

hey! you jsut aim for as good and as much as you can! it does usually work out about 3/4 lb per week with the occassional 2 or 5 here and there!!.. best of luck on the restart, ive restarted too! do it for you and your little one. youll be there in no time! xx

Well done on your loss.. Almost a stone and a half in 2 weeks.. Congratulations x x

Back