God help me!

Mrs Scoffalot

Ok. so I am in week three. I keep telling myself this and so far I have been 100%

Today I am stryggling beyond belief.
I haven't eaten and I am gluggling the water but it's my TOTM. my first one in over a year.......

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

All negeative thoughts are going through my mind like why am I doing this to myself and why have I let myself get like this.

awwwwwwwwww. help!!!

Positive vibes coming your way......

Don't crack, you are doing so well.

Sarah
x

Keep positive Mrs S! You can do this and deserve to feel good about yourself. Bloody totm is a real pain - I just finished mine and was craving comfort food. Take it an hour at a time and be good to yourself.

Sending you virtual good thoughts
T x

Thanks guys, have made me a hot coffee. I don't want to have my shake until 4 if I can help it. :)

Keep strong hunny your doing well your into week 3 100% :D youve came so far already just keep drinking the hot drinks :) Read a book or listen to music try keep your mind busy off from food

Listen push comes to shove you are always better having an extra shake if you are really struggling. Or even split your shake into 2 and add some extra water. Might taste a bit thinner and more watery but its better than nothing.

Hang in there, and try not to panic.

Hey Hon
Hang in there..... I know how your feel.. I am sure mine is on its way.. and it makes you think of food more I am sure.
Stay strong. drink that water.. keep yourself busy......... your doing fab................. xxx

Ok guys, Thanks for your wonderful support. I have been good 100% I haven't buckled. It's day 3 of TOTM so I'm hoping I'm over the worst.

Thanks again for your wonderful words. xxx

There is definately something in the air this evening, we're dropping like flies!! Well done for sticking with it Mrs S x

how you feeling now. i think totm is soooooooooo mentalist, this is where i wobbled.
you can do it mind over matter hun.

I went round to my in laws today to collect my eldest dd and she invited us to stay for dinner. I had no shakes or anything there and they do not know i am doing this. Suffice to say I ate although i was gradually passing food onto my hubby's plate and trying to stick to the healthier stuff. Its knocked me out of ketosis but i will endeavour to keep going tomoz. No reason why i shouldn't.

You are only human and you will have days like this. Don't beat yourself up about it. You have not strayed so go to bed now with a hot mint choc shake and a glass of water. You will sleep like a baby.

Good luck x

well done for staying strong.... I think we are all struggling with totm at the moment.,... mine last week was awful
x

OK. This morning I am feeling a little better. BUT the outlaws are here and today we are ment to be going out for the day.........They do know I am on a meal replacement diet, but I know that wont stop them as they like their food. I am confident I will be 100% but thats not going to stop my mind from behaving badly. They don't go home till later in the week! ouch!!

Glad you are feeling a little better today, you must feel great that you kept 100%. Just keep focussed on your goals and the long term gain for the short term pain! (sorry very corny). Enjoy the day out for the day itself, will there be any shopping involved??

Back