GOD i feel so sick :( (could batter myself)

amethyst

Banned
Have a few packs here to start on my restart today, and my cdc is sending me my packs today (should get monday the latest)

ANYWAY mum comes round with some shopping, i only asked her for wotsits for the girls, what does she bring? sausage rolls, pasty's, hula hoops, and chocolate FFS.

So me being me have pigged out! :cry:and i feel so sick (good)

Going to have to restart tommorrow now.. :cry:

So sorry needed to rant

O well hun, you have a lot on your plate at the moment (no pun intended) so 1 slip up we will let you have but tomorrow restart without fail girle.lol.

No you bad girl!!! right back on the wagon asap please! glad you feel sick - you wont do it it again!

only kidding hunni hugs!xxxx

yep, totally understand, been there done it, learnt my lesson, pls make sure you don't leave it too late to restart, if you say tomorrow, programme your mind/brain tonite so you wake up ready to re-start. All the best hun.

Mums........don't you just love 'em! You've said on here that you will definitely start tomorrow, so now you have to stick to it!

Naughty naughty, that will be me at my daughters birthday party in a couple of weeks I bet :eek:

Naughty naughty, that will be me at my daughters birthday party in a couple of weeks I bet :eek:

Pffft i dont think so lady! Were having shakes and enjoying them!

Cake and stuff make you fat - step away from maddisons cake!

Yep, "step back from the cakes and pastries, the bomb desposal unit are on the way, retreat to a safe place" !!

Pffft i dont think so lady! Were having shakes and enjoying them!

Cake and stuff make you fat - step away from maddisons cake!

Oh yeah, I forgot :angeldevil:

Back