god i have eaten like a pig

yorkshirejo

all free food but not sure if im eating too much for breakfast i had 2 weetabix with strawberries and milk then diner time had bacon and eggs and apple and grapes with mullerlight then just now ive had sw quiche done with salmon and ate the full lot enough for 4 lol and now going to do a chicken curry for supper and in a bit going to have a muller and more fruit

Do you know I was just sitting here thinking the same! I have eaten everything that moves that is free! I am so hungry today. I have even saved sins for a curry tonight and will count everything-but how will I lose weight?!! I know I am eating within the plan, but not feeling confident that I will lose weight!

well they say in our class that as long as you are eating the right stuff weight will drop off i had to laugh at one girl she says she is constantly snacking throughout the day and her weight loss is fantastic

I know what you mean, sometimes it's hard to really trust the plan when you are eating unlimited free food, but enjoy it! As long as it's free the weight will come off ;) :D

I think that this is the really hard bit to get your head around when you've tried other diets in the past. Having seen the fantastic losses others have had on the plan it must be possible!!

My husband can't believe how much I eat and still lose weight!! Took me awhile of getting my head around it too but it does work!

I often feel a bit piggy/guilty when I pile my plate high - much higher than it was before SW and am eating the same quantity as my OH - but I am doing that an losing weight, so can't complain! lol :D

I love reading posts like this.. i love sw... you can just eat so much and reap the benifits come WI.. sounds like your doing fab and enjoying it to its fullest. remember to treat urself with your syns though. . wish you all the best xxxxxxxxxx

I'm the same! Sometimes I think that I should really start cutting my portions down as I eat the same as hubby too! But I'm still losing so I'll address my portion sizes when I start plateauing!

Back