god i have eaten like a pig

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yorkshirejo, 2 May 2009 Social URL.

1. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

all free food but not sure if im eating too much for breakfast i had 2 weetabix with strawberries and milk then diner time had bacon and eggs and apple and grapes with mullerlight then just now ive had sw quiche done with salmon and ate the full lot enough for 4 lol and now going to do a chicken curry for supper and in a bit going to have a muller and more fruit

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Do you know I was just sitting here thinking the same! I have eaten everything that moves that is free! I am so hungry today. I have even saved sins for a curry tonight and will count everything-but how will I lose weight?!! I know I am eating within the plan, but not feeling confident that I will lose weight!

4. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

well they say in our class that as long as you are eating the right stuff weight will drop off i had to laugh at one girl she says she is constantly snacking throughout the day and her weight loss is fantastic

5. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know what you mean, sometimes it's hard to really trust the plan when you are eating unlimited free food, but enjoy it! As long as it's free the weight will come off ;) :D

6. Heffalumpi

Heffalumpi Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think that this is the really hard bit to get your head around when you've tried other diets in the past. Having seen the fantastic losses others have had on the plan it must be possible!!

7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

My husband can't believe how much I eat and still lose weight!! Took me awhile of getting my head around it too but it does work!

8. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    I often feel a bit piggy/guilty when I pile my plate high - much higher than it was before SW and am eating the same quantity as my OH - but I am doing that an losing weight, so can't complain! lol :D

9. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I love reading posts like this.. i love sw... you can just eat so much and reap the benifits come WI.. sounds like your doing fab and enjoying it to its fullest. remember to treat urself with your syns though. . wish you all the best xxxxxxxxxx

10. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm the same! Sometimes I think that I should really start cutting my portions down as I eat the same as hubby too! But I'm still losing so I'll address my portion sizes when I start plateauing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.