god i'm hungry

fatnfedup

help me please

its T time i am on day one and my belly thinks my throat is cut. I have to do my daughters T now and i can't stop thinking about food how do i get through this x :confused:

Hi Fat n fed up

Keep drinking water, that will take the hunger pangs off, and try to keep busy busy busy, it will help take your mind off it. The 1st week is the hardest but by day 4 you should be in ketosis and you wont feel so hungry then. It will be well worth it, like i say keep yourself busy.
Good luck xx

im restarting today( started refeed then changed my mind) so i know how you feel ,keep drinking the water and have a nice bath and an early night,if you havent had all your shakes try splitting the last one up ,it gets much easier and tell yourself well done youve nearly done the first day

You keep going if you want the scales to move in the right direction, see its that easy , huh NOT lol

Dont worry its normal to feel that way.......just dont give in to temptation your head is messing thats all

thanks for your support, i have just had a glass of water and watched the slide show its amazing to see the success stories. i can do this.....

Of course you can and you will. Its only 4 4 days and then it all kicks in. You're great to take the first step.You'll be amazed how much you will have lost when you are weighed next week. Keep going.....

Hi,

I keep going fatnfed up! I am on day 5 now... everytime u feel hungry just think about how amazing you are going to look and feel when you hit your goal!!!

How much do u want to loose??? I am aiming for 3.5 stones. Great thing about this diet is a 100% believe I will get there.

julz
x

keeping going

Hi the futureisbright
I need to loose 5 stone really and that seems such a lot of weight it's half an average person lol.
Not quite sure how it came to this!
But found this site today and reckon it will make a big difference talking to people in the same position nice to know that i am not the only person out there that feels like this.
Good luck on your journey.
Keep in touch x

Hey,

I am sure you will get there - so many amazing stories and people on this website to keep you focused and motivated. :)

Once we get over week 1 i am sure it will be easier!!!! I am so looking forward to my first weigh in - it will be motivating :)

xox

Hi the futureisbright
I need to loose 5 stone really and that seems such a lot of weight it's half an average person lol.
Not quite sure how it came to this!
But found this site today and reckon it will make a big difference talking to people in the same position nice to know that i am not the only person out there that feels like this.
Good luck on your journey.
Keep in touch x

Ive just started again today and need to lose 5/6 stone, sounds alot but there are so many sucess stories on this site that they definately show it can be done. Don't forget this is a shock to your system so it will complain for a while - keep drinking, we'll do this together :rolleyes:

Hi 2hourglass,
Great to hear from you, how was your first day? I really struggled last night, couldn't sleep i was so hungry.
Just got up and had loads of black coffee. I dont feel 2 bad this morning hunger pangs have gone, so i am trying to leave my first shake till a bit later otherwise even the cat will start looking appetising by 7 tonight.

I am weighing 15st 13 so 5/6 stone would be good for me too, i watched the inspirational slide show last night, it was amazing to see the transformations .

I am determined to loose this weight. Keep in touch it would be good to spport each other as we have started at the same time.

Good luck x:)

Hi there fat & fed up :) I promise you hand on heart it gets easier :)

The 1st week is a ***** but definately do-able, keep focused on why you're doing this, watch the vid on the LT site again & keep knocking back the water :)

It'll fly past - promise. :)

IM ON DAY 3 NOW AND NO HUNGER PANGS, I KNOW IT IS HARD LIKE MOST THINGS THE 1ST WEEK IS THE HARDEST, JUST KEEP THINKING THIN AND LOOKING AT ALL THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLES WEIGHT LOSSES IT REALLY IS MOTIVATING
AND GOOD LUCK Xx

You can do it guys, just grit your teeth and dig in for the first few days, after that you will be flying! It will be sooooo worth it and the weeks will fly by, and before you know it you will be one of the success stories too! x x x

have to agree

Hi carolann,
I have to agree, i stopped smoking 9 months ago and not wanted one since.
All i have thought about for the last 24 hours is food they say it gets easier!!!

Good point Lill xx

Back