Going away for the weekend!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sack the Juggler, 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Sack the Juggler

Sack the Juggler Well-Known Member

Flying back home to tomorrow, then we're taking my mum out for a meal :eatdrink023:and a show, then on Sunday spending the day with my son :bliss:(my daughter had to fly back to Italy on Thursday so I'll miss her:cry:), then on Monday I have to fly to Amsterdam for the day:beer8:, so by the time I get back home (Monday night) I'll have probably put on a few lbs.:character00264:

I'm not too worried though as I'll get straight back on the CDC and start losing more weight again! :greenapple:

Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for your support and encouragement xxx :happy096:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Stargirl

Stargirl Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun!! :)

Have a great weekend!!

4. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Well-Known Member

Oh this sounds nice, have a great time.

5. likealobster

likealobster Well-Known Member

Have a good time

6. Sack the Juggler

Had a great weekend, went to see Cirque Du Soleil, had a few drinks including my first lager and stout :7834: in a long time (been drinking VDC instead!) , some home cooking, wandered around town, had a nice meal, flew to Amsterdam early on Monday, walked all over taking loads of pictures (I'll try to post one later), and even grabbed a burger king whopper (and made it large!!!), on my way back to the airport, and after weighing myself this morning (24 hours after my return), I managed to put on a grand total of.... 1lb! :eek:

Feeling like I shold be guilty about putting so little on, but focussing on getting back in ketosis now! :)

7. katycamel

katycamel Well-Known Member

Thats great news! Well done!

8. Sack the Juggler

Self portrait from Amsterdam!

[​IMG]