Going away with work

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Am a bit nervous. partly because I've never had the responsibility I have at the moment with work. I'm supporting the go live of a project (I work in IT) and have been heavily involved throughout.

But mostly I'm nervous because I'm away from home, and we'll be eating out on Monday and tuesday. I have little say over where we go but obviously I have a say over what I put in my mouth.

I'm taking nutrigrain so I can easily skip the full English. It'll be a earnie for lunch, and I'll just have to choose the healthiest thing I can at night. I'll have one drink, then stick to coke, as they'll assume I'm still drinking my usual southern comfort. We may have to work late, so I have some slim fast bars.

Just worried I'll crack. I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks and don't want to undo any of my hard work. I'm so close to getting back in the century club'

SerenityValley said:
Am a bit nervous. partly because I've never had the responsibility I have at the moment with work. I'm supporting the go live of a project (I work in IT) and have been heavily involved throughout.

But mostly I'm nervous because I'm away from home, and we'll be eating out on Monday and tuesday. I have little say over where we go but obviously I have a say over what I put in my mouth.

I'm taking nutrigrain so I can easily skip the full English. It'll be a earnie for lunch, and I'll just have to choose the healthiest thing I can at night. I'll have one drink, then stick to coke, as they'll assume I'm still drinking my usual southern comfort. We may have to work late, so I have some slim fast bars.

Just worried I'll crack. I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks and don't want to undo any of my hard work. I'm so close to getting back in the century club'

Why skip the free breakfast? Why not ask for an egg white omelette with veg. Nice low calorie breakfast & more filling than a bar (like mushrooms)!

Good luck with the week :)

Because I know even with the best of intentions, I'd have the full English. I prefer to remove that temptation, especially if I have to eat out!

Not easy to say no when sat with 6 hungry blokes, most of whom are big eaters!

Meant to say; the bars aren't too much of a problem, I have 2 nutrigrain bars after the gym for breakfast 4 times a week.

A little too much!

I've taken water tablets and 2.4lbs came off. Now Working very hard to get shot of the other 4.2.

Try to relax, that weight will come off quickly! It's never easy when you are away. Taking water tablets just falsifies your results. Focus on your measurements (hips, waist etc) and get back on track.

Good luck!

I'm back on track food wise, but won't be happy till I'm back where I was before I went away.

Just need to restart the gym on Monday morning now.

Every time I start a diet, something comes along like this and I normally fall apart. This time I've managed to plough through that thankfully.

Another pound down this morning, so I'm only 3.2 off where I was. Hopefully it's only a week before I'm back there.

Well done :)

Back