Going back to basics...

After being naughty for the past few days I've decided I need to go 'back to basics', I just wanted some input as to how you all start a fresh? Do you just read your books? Cook something new?? I can give out slimming world tips and tricks like there is no tomorrow but can't apply them to my own regime it seems :/

Loundy said:
After being naughty for the past few days I've decided I need to go 'back to basics', I just wanted some input as to how you all start a fresh? Do you just read your books? Cook something new?? I can give out slimming world tips and tricks like there is no tomorrow but can't apply them to my own regime it seems :/

Buying a new cook book has worked for me! Lots of cooking from scratch with tonnes of superfree has worked well over the past couple of weeks after a few weeks of slow losses.

Other than that, if I need a kick up the bum I get the starter books out and re-read them and have a look at old food diaries too, it really helps me to focus in on what I need to do.

Good luck! x

Use a 7 day menu from the website or write a food diary and make sure you include everything that passes your lips!

I've just rejoined class and started inputting my food into the online syns diary. This has meant that I discovered that onken fat free yoghurts are no longer syn free. I wonder how many more things I'll find wrong with what I've been doing?

i have been the same, the past few days with my daughters 1st birthday have been terrible food wise, and i am dreading getting on the scales tomorrow morning. but my plan is to get a s.a.s log from my consultant and also try to plan my meals better and stick to them 100%, starting exercise tomorrow as well, god help me!

laurenxx23 said:
i have been the same, the past few days with my daughters 1st birthday have been terrible food wise, and i am dreading getting on the scales tomorrow morning. but my plan is to get a s.a.s log from my consultant and also try to plan my meals better and stick to them 100%, starting exercise tomorrow as well, god help me!

What's an S.A.S log? I've heard of them but never used one!

Think I need to start planning my meals and do a food diary each day. Thanks for all the advice so far, please keep it coming as its really helpful :)

an sas is like a diary but you write how your feeling and what made you eat what you did, its to stop self sabotage.

Back