going blackpool wat can i eat

Oh thats a toughy!!
try eating places that do salads, fresh fish if you like this? ie tuna steaks etc maybe take ur shakes and a blender with u for brekky at least u are bing good then? thats if u want to stick to it!
x

Hiya,

I am in the same boat as you as i go to blackpool for a week in august. we had to pay for bed and breakfast so id rather not waste the brekkie. Would weetabix and skimmed milk not be ok? Im not wanting to push the diet too far but would rather not waste money. It is costing us over £200 just for a weeks B and B! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thankies in advance.

Lisa xx:confused:

I am doing the SS diet hun. Dont know if its worth maybe doing my AAM week whilst there. Will have to speak to my CDC. But not sure if i could substitute cereal with milk for chicken and greens. Tis all confusing.

Lisa xx

same here very confusing. ive been on ss plus for 8days, ive really been looking forward to this break. i dont want to be the odd 1 out whilst every1 is having gogeous food. food glorious food

We are in a similiar situation we are stayin over night in a hotel next week where the breakfast is included. We have been there before so we know it is a buffet style breakfast and just how gorgeous it is but what would be the best thing to eat to cause the least amount of damage to ss ?

No cereal I'm afraid, it contains carbs and will knock you out of ketosis. No fruit either because it contains citric acid. Sorry to burst your bubble people!:eek:

Back