Going Blank!

agent44

Why is it that I have these moments of unpreparedness where I just can't think what to eat on SW? Not as if there is a lack of food is there?! I'm off work today after an accident at work (fell off my chair when it broke and landed on my head - whoops!) but I am nearly back to normal now, but I can't go out, my car is in the garage for a start, but I can't for the life of me think of something I can have to eat, other than, non-SW stuff, and I'm determined not to deviate!

Does anyone else ever have this happen? How do you manage it?

I tend to leaf through the magazines. There's always menu ideas and recipes.

My solution to everything.....

(Green)

Make a huge bowl of potato wedges and pick at them all day, they are lovely cold straight from the fridge too x

I have these moments too. I am a red girl so I always have to cook when I want something to eat, which is good cos it keeps me moving! I usually buy 1 one of those ready cooked chickens from Tesco which keeps me going for 2 days and Mattessons Fridge Raiders are lovely too.

In the oven I have chicken covered with some BBQ spread and bake and HEXA of cheese. Mmmm, tonight I am having a keema curry which I love.

I don't have a lot in, and my appetite isn't much so I have settled on a couple of Alpen Light bars for now and I have a Risotto Pronto in the cupboard for later if I want it. Oh and my boyfriend will be making a foodie delivery tonight on his way home from work, so I should be OK!

We got told that those chickens are not free as they inject them with fat/oil to keep them juicey :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
We were talking about them the other week at group

They don't inject them with oil because then they would have to provide a list on ingredients etc. They wouldnt be allowed to just inject them with oil without it being displayed somewhere. It's the way they are cooked which makes them juicy. So long as you take off the skin, they are fine.

I eat about 3 a week and there is nowt wrong with my losses.

they might soak them i don't think it would matter that much , in case of emergency i always keep smash in so i can have a bowl of it while i make my mind up what to eat lol

The oil thing and those chickens, I think it's another of those urban myths! Anyway, thanks for the ideas everyone, all noted!

Back