going down a different picture path....

pippa

Well, i haven't taken any before and after photos but i felt a little left out so thought i'd post a few pointless ones anyway
ENJOY!

this is as close to a normal photo as i could find of me....
eyebulb.jpg

and this is as FAR from a normal picture i could find, me dressed as james for halloween last year...it took me hours to colour my arms in!
1439859624_m.jpg

and why not throw in the token drunk picture, i'd explain but it'd be far less amusing) ;
untitled16.jpg

i'd quite like to see random pictures of people on here, a life outside of the diet world!

Attachments

• eyebulb.jpg
    eyebulb.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
oooh, i knew we had discussed piercings - but i didnt know where they all were!Very pretty indeed! and i must say, you look very slim indeed!

the top one is the most recent i think, but i haven't even got all my jewellrey in on that pic beleive it or not lol

the bottom picture was this time in 2005, i'm about 15-20lb heavier than i was then, i'll be so chuffed when i get back down to that, fingers crossed!

You look lovely, I can't believe you're actually dieting! But better to get 20lbs off now rather than wait til it's 100+ like mine, lol BTW love your eyeliner, I'm too old now but used to go for the Egyptian/Siouxie look a few years ago.
xxxxxxxxsharon

thanks for the comments, i'd post one of my "fat pics" but i haven't got any. Not because i'm so slim and slender, far from it, but because i could never bare to look at them and got rid of them asap! My friends like to send me them occasionally to make me cringe lol

Back