Going for the big TT !!

GOOD LUCK MIKE!!! x

Just seen you on the clip for Golden Balls Mike.

Ooh, exciting!

Dizzy x

Spent all day today with you keep popping up on my tv!!! Good luck for the op!! Do you know what day your appearance on the tv is?? Sarahxx.

I believe it is Monday at 5pm on ITV but not sure, only assuming that because of the advert!!

I wore that pink shirt to work today and had the p!ss taken out of me!

M.

Mike,Just wanted to wish you all the luck for your TT next week. Tell us all the details... Which TV Programme are you on?Love

Hello there Mike. I've not posted to you before but OBVIOUSLY I've read all about you and your weight loss journey. You are like CD royalty!
Just wanted to say good luck with the op.
Don't worry about the scarring, I had emergency C section 20 months ago and the scar is hardly visible.
I'm sure you'll look even more stunning (if that is possible!) post op.
Ceri

Aww thanks Ceri !! :eek:

The consultant said the scar will look terrible for 9 months and then hardly noticeable within 2 years so I can live with that!! I do think I might need shares in bio oil though just to be sure!!

M.

Hiya Mike,
Not long to go now m8, there is a forum thats full of people who have had the TT its called tuckthattummy.com i know jo has had fantastic advice from them they also have an online store where you can get extra compression garments/binders atc and also they do a tape to use when healing to minimise the scar which supposedly makes a huge difference they also reccommend arnica to help with bruising and scarring .

Good luck m8 will be thinking of ya, Ju x

Ooh thanks Jules :)

Ok I am officially nervous today!! I don't tend to get very nervous but am definately nervous! I actually came home from work this morning as I was sick but not sure if that is nerves!!

M.

oooooo...I'm nervous too and I'm not even having the op.
Good luck Mike. I'm sure you'll be home in no time.
We're all thinking about you.
Ceri

Hiya Mike,
Don't worry you will be fine the operation is so routine now the surgeon could do it with his eyes shut :eek: !

Although i think thursdays is eyes shut surgery day, so dont panic :rotflmao: !!!

Seriously though i reckon you will be back to work in a fortnight , and fighting fit !

take care Julie x

i used to work in a plastic surgery hospital,when first qualified. dont worry about op , on the scale of riskiness is fairly low.take all pain relief,no prizes for bravery. post op move as much as possible and rest when tired .
get out of hospital as soon as possible ,there full of sick people and germs
good luck and every single one of us who has been inspired by you wish you a quick uncomplicated recovery

Hope all goes well Mike, looking forward to hearing how you've got on!

Good luck!!

Back