going from 12 stone into 11 stone..... alot harder than i thought

Hi all, I am have gone from the 12's into the 11's and I am struggling, have been struggling to get 2lbs off since march....

need a good weigh in on Wednesday...

I am not stupid just did not think this one would be the struggle...

I know most of it is my fault but some times as a woman and I hate saying this your body betrays you... think I just need this 2-4lbs off and then I will have a grasp on it and be away from flitting between the two...

Who else is having a problem with this weight???

just to add I am trying very hard, just really need a good couple of weeks to boost me to the finish line

and could do with some good meal ideas I am all dried up and not in the mood to eat or cook or shop........ thank the lord for mushy peas

Ive been going up and down between 12.4lb and 12 st for about 6 weeks, i cant for the life of me get below 12 stone, so bloody frustrating!!!

Ive been going up and down between 12.4lb and 12 st for about 6 weeks, i cant for the life of me get below 12 stone, so bloody frustrating!!!

I know, my mum said today it could be my body but how am I supposed to know when I think ive lost about 5lbs and its actually a gain, I just do not know now....

let me know how you get on please. horrible to say but nice to see someone else in the same boat as me, but not for long we will leave this weight xx

I know what you mean, it is good to know that your not alone in your frustration! I even tried the 2 day fasting for 3 weeks and kept recycling the same 4 bloody pound!!
I was reading some stuff only this morning about going right back to basics, weighing healthy extras, 1/3 superfree with EVERY meal, plenty of water, so im gonna start a total fresh from tomoz! I'll keep you posted.
We will get there!! Xxx

Hi cliodhna+sorchasmummy! Hows its going?
Well back to basics this week and ive gone from 12.3lb on monday to 12.0lb 4oz this morning, heres hoping to get into those 11s before the week has finished xx

Oh i forgot to say, there is a free app called LIbra and you put in your weight daily and it gives you an average weight, good for those whos weight fluctuates alot! Xx

Back