Going from Monthly Pass to Online?

Sneeze

Silver Member
The last couple of weeks I've missed my WI because of the snow. I don't actually stay for the meeting, just the weight in.

I've been doing it myself at home this last couple of weeks and am quite happy with it - if I move to online do I still get full access to eSource and the daily food logger etc? Basically I get everything other than the chance to go to a meeting right?

Hey Sneeze,
Yip thats right - My hubby is online and he has access to the ESource and daily tracker etc - u just miss out on the meeting. Where about in Scotland are you? I have missed two weeks weigh in's because of the snow and I have hit a few slippery slopes - As soon as I heard the class was cancelled I was ordering a bacon roll from the bakery :eek:

Hey Sneeze,
Yip thats right - My hubby is online and he has access to the ESource and daily tracker etc - u just miss out on the meeting. Where about in Scotland are you? I have missed two weeks weigh in's because of the snow and I have hit a few slippery slopes - As soon as I heard the class was cancelled I was ordering a bacon roll from the bakery :eek:

Thats brill honey thanks!

Am in Edinburgh - i've been okay but mainly because I was essentially snowed in all of last week. Only went out the house to the village shop and he had no bread left and barely any milk. So I've lost 3lbs this week because I was living off cereal and frozen soup!! :D

Hey Sneeze, So glad you are sticking to weightwatchers online. All the best. x

How do you go about changing to online only? I'd like to do this too. My monthly pass money has just gone out of my bank.

How much does online cost?

thanks

x

you can switch to the online plan and spend £15 for 3 months. There should be the option to switch on your account at the website.

Couldn't find where to switch it Julia. Will keep looking.

x

click on my profile
on the box of "my account" there in that page it should tell you "account status" you click there and it should give you "edit subscription" click there and it should ask you whether you want to change payment option! Pick the 3 months option at £15 ;)

xx

Thats fabby Julia, thanks! Thats me changed, :)

no problem! Just remember that when it takes the payment it reverts the next subscription to the monthly one (always for esource), but as soon as it's taken the money for the new subscription you can switch again to the 3 months one for the next time it's going to take the money! :) Remember to do that ;)

Sh*t I just phoned cust services and they said I have to cancel my MP then start an online one, so I have to pay the £29.95 start up fee. Well they can poke it if thats the case! So I canceled my MP before realising i'd have to pay the join up fee. Oh poo.

I just logged on and did as instructed - will have to wait and see if they take the money or stop my access etc?

Crud.

Oh no. Mine didn't mention anything about a joining fee when I switched over...it just said as of 26th Dec I would be charged £6.95...worried now. :(

It was customer services who said I'd have to cancel one then start another so I said ok cancel it. Then I went online to look into joining online and it said £30 joining fee!!! However i went in and did as Julia said as obviously my MP is still current and it allowed me to change it without the £30 joining fee so I hope it has over ridden my conversation to cancel with cust services.

Confused!!!

I'll just wait and see what happens.

It was customer services who said I'd have to cancel one then start another so I said ok cancel it. Then I went online to look into joining online and it said £30 joining fee!!! However i went in and did as Julia said as obviously my MP is still current and it allowed me to change it without the £30 joining fee so I hope it has over ridden my conversation to cancel with cust services.

Confused!!!

I'll just wait and see what happens.

I would ring customer service again, complain and ask for clarification whether this fee will be taken or not. It's not fair if they will because they mislead you with the wrong information. If they don't help, I'd go to the Financial Ombudsman!

Back