Going into RTM early I think

bexnkev

Silver Member
I still have a couple of stone to lose but since taking up the Gym 3 times a week I've started to get dizzy spells and been feeling a bit weak and willowy!! I really need to keep the gym going as I must tone up my body!! I've decided to continue in abstinence for another 4/5 weeks in the hope of shifting a further stone then it's RTM for me!! A bit earlier than planned but I feel my body is telling me that after 10 months (almost 11 months by the time I go into eating) it's ready to go on to the next stage. To be honest, I'm so much healthier and I don't dislike how I look at the moment that I don't mind the idea of going into RTM early. I want to get to the magic size 12 proper which another stone should do as I can get into some already!! Wish me luck!!! :)

hey doll.. ive been following your progess.. and my god you've done amazingly..
you know your body better than anyone.. and you know when its trying to tell you what to do..
so good luck with it.. and i look forward to reading how you do.. which i have no doubt will be amaing.. just like the rest of your journey..
x x

You have done so fantastically Bex, I know I've said it before but you, BL, Kaalin, Porgeous etc are SUCH an inspiration to those of us starting out on our weight loss journeys now... Best of luck with RtM, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly and lose that last bit no probs!! xx

Glad I will have some company in the Although saying that by the time you start RTM I will be done with LL ....OMG scarey.

Go for it Bex, you know what your body needs best. I knew by my early start to RTM that it was the right thing that my body wanted for me at that time. You're looking (and feeling) great so go for it missus! You are an incredible example for LL. As BL says, see you there in a few weeks when I will be a very comfortable 12 too!!

Sweetysuperstar - you really are aren't you :) I didn't think I could be an inspiration to others given the massive loss others have achieved, so thank you! *blush*

Thank you so much for the support peeps, I knew that's what I would get but it is still nice :D Very excited and terrified at the thought of RTM!! Look forward to seeing you there BL & Kaalin :D and thank you Sweety... it's so nice to be able to inspire others :)

Back