• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

going miss my xmas doo :(

My mini goal was to wear a dress...not just any dress but a size 14 dress for my Xmas doo. My dress is hanging up in the wardrobe at home but I'm stuck at the OH's mums coz of the snow :( it's about 3 -4 inches deep and falling thick and fast...her road is on a steep hill and hasn't been treated.

I was so looking forward to it, as a sort of chance to show off how far I'd come coz all my colleagues were so supportive of me (I left to start a new job 2 weeks ago) and my dress is stunning...now I'm sat on a sofa, in a borrowed hoodie and leggings wondering if I can make it on foot to the top of the hill...then I have a chance of escaping!

Only good thing is, OH's mum is on ww too so at least the diet isn't going out of the window being stuck here lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I hope you make it. Post a pic of you in your dress so we can all see how far you have come. Well done on your weight loss xx

Iv escaped!!! Was a chore and a half getting up the hill but a right laugh lol

Sat in pizza hut having lunch trying to plan our next move as can't get hold of a lift now lol

Update: I made it!!!! Dress is on, vodka in handbag and I'm ready to party!

Last edited:
It was well worth it! Feel extremly delicate though today and am black and blue from where I fell over 11 times in the ice walking home from round the corner coz the taxi refused to go down my gritted road!

I did well though...spirits and diet coke all night and turkey lol

i made mine! just about haha was on saturday good laugh though hardly anyone turned up... think they were pre-warned about the weirdo DJ tbh! :p

Glad you got to your doo in the end hun! cant wait to see piccie! xx