Going off the packs?

Kim26

Gold Member
Hello,

I was wondering is anyone else suffering with going off the packs?

When i started i really loved the vanilla, strawberry, banana and chocolate shakes, but right now the only one i can swallow is Chocolate. The others i find really difficult to swallow - it's not the taste just the 'frothiness' of them! :rolleyes:

These last couple of days i have really not enjoyed the bars - or the thought of the bars.

I am finding myself having just wanting chocolate shakes which is getting rather boring!

I don't like the soups but am thinking of trying them again as i think my taste buds must be changing...or getting fed up!

Has anyone else found this?

i started off really liking the veg, mushroom and tomato soups, but after about week 5 i have really gone off them. I don't like the cramberry bars anymore, they have started to annoy me as they are really dry like the peanut ones and the lemon ones are horrid! I've never really eaten the chilli con carne as it has a weird texture.

I am down to nut fudge and toffee bars, vanilla and choc shakes and the porridge, but I am rapidly going off the vanilla shake too! Soon i'll just be on porridge!!

To be honest, i think I'm just sick of eating the same things everyday. Good job I'm starting RTM next week or I might have cracked!

Have you tried some of the pack "recipes"? the vanilla shake is nice made with hot coffee and the choc one is nice made with hot peppermint tea (can you have this on Total?). Some of the bars melt in the microwave to make little biscuits. You can do it with the toffee and lemon and it makes them a bit less chalky.

Yeh im the same, I started off with porridge for breaky, veg soup for lunch, chili for tea and then hot choccy for supper for 5 weeks. Then i went off veg, then chili and then porridge :(.

Ive been trying different packs and i can eat them for a day or two then they just make me gag. Now i just have choccy and banana shakes doubled up just to get it down and ive been doing this for the past 2 weeks now.

Back