Going on a girlie weekend away, help ? :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by iwillbeaskinnykatie, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. iwillbeaskinnykatie

iwillbeaskinnykatie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So for halloween I am off out as a skeletion (HA!) now I know we will be going out for one meal before and then drinking alot, what can I drink? I have vodka, so vodka n lemonade??? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rachel1984

rachel1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(10.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Shorts are your best option. Vodka and diet lemonade (no syns in the diet lemonade unlike normal lemonade). 25mls vodka and d.lemonade 2.5 syns.

I've just found a new love for gin and slimline tonic for this reason. 25mls of this is 2.5 syns, 35mls - 4 syns.

Malibu and diet coke is another one.

Try and stay away from alcopops, pints and wine (though a spritzer with soda/d.lemonade isn't as bad).

Hope that helps, but most of all enjoy.......it's only one night and we all need to have a life as well!!!

4. iwillbeaskinnykatie

iwillbeaskinnykatie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks rachel I will be sticking to diet lemonades and malibu and coke :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.