Going on all inclusive holiday!

purpleflower

Hey all
Im off my jollys soon on an all inclusive holiday.Im bit nervous as to how I will get on with the food side of things as i have done so well up to now.Im on the 1000 plan trying to go up to 1200 in the coming week.How did anyone else get on on an all inclusive holiday??

Well done on getting to goal - I can only give you my experience of going on holiday (full board) where I stuck to low carb choices (no bread, pastries, cakes etc) but i did eat really well. I do like to get my money's worth and when I came back after 2 weeks I felt like I had really enjoyed it. I had put only 2lbs on and got back straight away to CD so it came off again immediately. Having worked this hard to get to goal, it is true that 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels' so my advice is to eat in moderation but enjoy yourself - we all work hard enough to be able to afford a holiday then get back to your plan when you get back

Hey

I went all inclusive to Jamaica last year a couple of months after finishing CD. I ate and drank what I wanted for the whole 2 weeks (the snack bar at lunch time wasn't healthy at all I had cheeseburger and chips nearly every day) and when I came back the scales had gone up 7lbs. I then went back to eating healthily and after 2 weeks it was all off again.
I say go and enjoy yourself, don't worry about the weight and deal with it when you back.
Congrats on getting to goal.xx

i go AI this weekend for a fortnight and have been doing 1000 this week. i have gained about 1.5 pounds doing 1000 and will not be dieting AT ALL on hols. am hoping i gain no more than 7-12lbs and will do one week of 810 when i come back and then straight back to ss 100% to lose any remaining pounds. I am near goal and it is a worry for me, but i was pregnant last year and couldnt travel so this holiday is much wanted!!! let me know how you get on!

Back