Going on holiday, trying to plan!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaylou, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

So, I'm going away for a week on Saturday to the glorious Yorkshire Dales and I have done a bit of a meal planner to try and keep me from putting toooooo much weight on!

I'm at the top end of my target so my thoughts are to do EE each day - have a big cooked breakfast, fruit etc whilst we are out in the day and then a nice EE meal at night.

I've planned 5 meals, all new ones out of the mag so it's something a bit different and we will eat out for the other 2 nights.

I'm thinking that as we should be walking ten miles or so a day, I should be able to get away with a bit of afternoon tea??

Does that sound like a good plan or what?
    It may all go pear shaped but best intentions.......:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Sounds like you have it all planned out Jay, good for you hun! ~ EE is great for when you are away ~ just enjoy your break and all that walking!!! With that amount of walking each day I think you deserve a treat or two! xx

jaylou likes this.
  4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic plan...should really help you keep on top of things. With all that walking I think you will NEED afternoon tea :D

jaylou likes this.
  5. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    All in agreement here - a great plan. That walking should keep your metabolism at top speed, so you will probably get awa with afternoon tea too :D

And so what if you put on a lb or two and go over target? A week of being angelic, and you will have it all off again.

Have a great break - you have worked hard to be able to relax a little, but have learnt so much that you now know where to draw the line, and how to enjoy yourself without turning to the wrong foods all the time ...

jaylou likes this.
  6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Thanks so much girls! Good to have such support and lovely mini friends.
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.