Going on holiday..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fattyboomboom14, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Full Member

In July and I'm already panicking about eatting ect!! I also I have my first wedding anniversary in July. The last time I did cambridge I ate in July, and couldn't get back into the zone!! But to be fair I am so much more determined this time. Still very scared :( and don't know what to do!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    How much weight do you have to lose?

At the rate you are going by July you should be well on your way!

4. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Full Member

I have 11 stone left, I'm hoping I will be half way there by July. X

5. minus117

minus117 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    12st10lb(54.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya,
    I've booked my holidays for June, and I'm sooo scared too *lol*.
    I keep thinking about it when I go to bed... like what am I going to eat, etc, will I still take my shakes at breakfast & lunch time (i'm on step 3, so i only have 2 CWP a day), ohhh my head!

But just think, by our holiday time, we WILL be looking super =]

6. Dreamofsuccess

Dreamofsuccess Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.2lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Maybe if you set yourself an exact day/time that you will go back on plan you will be mentally prepared instead of just telling yourself "when I get back". I lost 3 stone just by healthy eating 2yrs ago, I decided to have a break for christmas and never went back to it. I think it was partly as I didn't give myself a set timescale it was almost open ended in my head.

7. MrsElms

MrsElms Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I went to New York about a month after losing 5 stone last time and honestly ate what I truly wanted but consciously and put on 1 pound in 5 days!!! Only wearing fitted clothes made me aware of body changes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.