Going on holiday..

Fattyboomboom14

In July and I'm already panicking about eatting ect!! I also I have my first wedding anniversary in July. The last time I did cambridge I ate in July, and couldn't get back into the zone!! But to be fair I am so much more determined this time. Still very scared :( and don't know what to do!

How much weight do you have to lose?

At the rate you are going by July you should be well on your way!

I have 11 stone left, I'm hoping I will be half way there by July. X

Hiya,
I've booked my holidays for June, and I'm sooo scared too *lol*.
I keep thinking about it when I go to bed... like what am I going to eat, etc, will I still take my shakes at breakfast & lunch time (i'm on step 3, so i only have 2 CWP a day), ohhh my head!

But just think, by our holiday time, we WILL be looking super =]

Maybe if you set yourself an exact day/time that you will go back on plan you will be mentally prepared instead of just telling yourself "when I get back". I lost 3 stone just by healthy eating 2yrs ago, I decided to have a break for christmas and never went back to it. I think it was partly as I didn't give myself a set timescale it was almost open ended in my head.

I went to New York about a month after losing 5 stone last time and honestly ate what I truly wanted but consciously and put on 1 pound in 5 days!!! Only wearing fitted clothes made me aware of body changes.

Back