• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going on hols on Friday

On a mission
Hi guys,
sorry havn't checked in for a while but have been really busy. Also I have to admit I have nibbled a little bit but nothing carb laden just the odd bit of cheese but I know it is so wrong :copon:
Weigh in tommorrow so hope I don't get too punished.
Anyway off to Switzerland on Friday for 2 weeks and I am determined to stay on LT. We are self catering as we have a camper van so I have no excuse.
We went this time last year and it will be interesting to see the difference in the photos of me. I might try and recreate some poses lol
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
hope your weigh in goes ok. enjoy switzerland. keep up with your shakes - you have done so well so far

maintaining since June'09
Good Luck tomorrow and hope you have a great holiday!! x

Silver Member
good luck tomorrow for weigh in. xxx

Here we go again!
Good luck with the weigh in. Have a lovely holiday, look forward to seeing the snaps!
Thought it was a bit quiet on here...:giggle: Now, what's all this about picking cheese????? :nono: Have to say, that was a real weakness of mine, before LT.....a chunk with crackers while I prepared my evening meal.......so I really sympathise. Have a really fantastic time on Holiday.

Silver Member
Have a great holiday! Hopefully you're cheese picking will not be too cruel to you at your WI.

Positivity is the key
Hi girlychick, wishing you a lovely time away, Switzerland must be so beautiful at this time of year. Hope the plan to keep on the diet works. Best of luck.