Going on hols on Friday

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
sorry havn't checked in for a while but have been really busy. Also I have to admit I have nibbled a little bit but nothing carb laden just the odd bit of cheese but I know it is so wrong :copon:
Weigh in tommorrow so hope I don't get too punished.
Anyway off to Switzerland on Friday for 2 weeks and I am determined to stay on LT. We are self catering as we have a camper van so I have no excuse.
We went this time last year and it will be interesting to see the difference in the photos of me. I might try and recreate some poses lol

hope your weigh in goes ok. enjoy switzerland. keep up with your shakes - you have done so well so far

Good Luck tomorrow and hope you have a great holiday!! x

good luck tomorrow for weigh in. xxx

Good luck with the weigh in. Have a lovely holiday, look forward to seeing the snaps!

Thought it was a bit quiet on here...:giggle: Now, what's all this about picking cheese????? :nono: Have to say, that was a real weakness of mine, before LT.....a chunk with crackers while I prepared my evening meal.......so I really sympathise. Have a really fantastic time on Holiday.

Have a great holiday! Hopefully you're cheese picking will not be too cruel to you at your WI.

Hi girlychick, wishing you a lovely time away, Switzerland must be so beautiful at this time of year. Hope the plan to keep on the diet works. Best of luck.
Doirin

Back