Going on hols

supergran

Going to do this......
Started 2.4.12, but am going on hoilday 2.5.12 have been on ss+, any ideas on what I should do.

I.E carry on ss+ until my hoilday or go up to 1000 not sure hoilday is all inclusive so won't be able to make my shakes up.

Anyone got any advice please :)

supergran said:
Started 2.4.12, but am going on hoilday 2.5.12 have been on ss+, any ideas on what I should do.

I.E carry on ss+ until my hoilday or go up to 1000 not sure hoilday is all inclusive so won't be able to make my shakes up.

Anyone got any advice please :)

Could you take tetras? I suppose the question is whether you want to eat whilst you're there and if you do whether youre planning to follow a higher step or are coming off plan?

Why can't you make your shakes?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going with people, plus no facilities in our room only in the dining room, and don't want to look a plonker. Think I will ask CDC if I can go to 1000 and make low carb choice and prehaps take some bars :/:confused:

supergran said:
Going with people, plus no facilities in our room only in the dining room, and don't want to look a plonker. Think I will ask CDC if I can go to 1000 and make low carb choice and prehaps take some bars :/:confused:

Talk it through with your cdc then Hun. Although why do you think you'd look like a plonker? Screw everyone else, what matters is how you feel x

Back