going out for mothers day?

gonnabesmall

is doin this
is anyone going out for a meal tomorrow for mothers day and if so do you find it ruins what usually would have been a good week.dont get me wrong im looking foward to going out tomorrow and we have a 3 course meal,but ive been really struggling with the same half a stone for ages now,its on then off.
really want to be good and get to my target,somtimes its a bit frustrating,plus i only lost a pound tis week after 100% week and knowing my luck il prob put that on again next week after one lovely meal out,gah

yeah me too and they keep changing their mind on where we going too!! Mind you my eldest took me out last week I had a roast but blew it on the pud but still had good weight lost altho admitted it was my first week! Im just gonna try and enjoy it and the company and get straight back on it on monday x good luck x

Were not going out as i didnt want to blow my 100% week. I havent mastered self control yet and would go completely over the top synwise. :-(

Were not going out as i didnt want to blow my 100% week. I havent mastered self control yet and would go completely over the top synwise. :-(
Totally agree, i do not yet have enough self control. Always end up blowing it on pudding.
Having my mum in law over who is also doing sw. Have prepared a sw baked cheesecake for pud and hubby will cook roast beef dinner. This way we can both stay on plan.

I'm going too, and there are a lot of us (12) so I'm taking that as a good thing - everyone will be ordered lots of different things and perhaps be too busy talking to hear me saying 'PLAIN RICE' or 'do you cook your veg with oil' or 'dressing on the side please'

:giggle:

Hoping to stick to the plan as much as possible ( I don't know where we're going either) and stay within my syns.
Previously I would use flexi syns, but after eating out last week AND having a 5lb loss.. I know I don't need to (they usually lead me to pigging out the day out after!) So glad I'm weighing on Monday's now instead of Wednesdays :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone who's going out tomorrow, don't fret to much.. if you have been on plan 100% and had between 5 - 10 syns a day having a meal out shouldn't take you too much off plan/do too much harm.
x

we went out to pizza hut today for an early mothers day meal, hubby and kids had their usual. i went for the pasta arabiatta with loads of salad which was surprisingly nice, for 5 and half syns. i did plan for a pudding but i was so stuffed i couldn't manage one lol , never mind.
its only been the past month i've started venturing out to restaurants, no need to deprive ourselves with sw, its great :)
have a lovely mothers day xx

I'm off to mum in laws and once she started talking about puff pastry and caramel sauce for pud I knew sw wasn't going to b an option today. Lol :)

Its one meal out of 21 - will it make that much difference? If you have had a 100% week so far you are still likely to lose weight and if not - would u expect to have lost at next wi anyway? Have a nice meal out with your respective families and let them spoil you! You all deserve it x

Change of plan 4 me, got almost all way to mother in laws but car broke down and have had to come home :(

I got taken out for Mothers Day and tried to be good. I had 1 weetabix with raspberries and a splash of skimmed milk for breakfast. For lunch I had melon and sorbet to start, salmon 2 new potatoes and 2 roast potatoes with lots of carrots, brocolli and swede for main and meringue nest with ice cream and forest fruits for pudding. I drank diet coke and water so no alcohol to worry about. I've just had 2 boiled eggs and 2 ryvita for a late tea. Not sure how many syns but I enjoyed every mouthful and I could have been naughty and had things like thick gravy, yorkshires and sticky toffee pudding.

supergran52 said:
I got taken out for Mothers Day and tried to be good. I had 1 weetabix with raspberries and a splash of skimmed milk for breakfast. For lunch I had melon and sorbet to start, salmon 2 new potatoes and 2 roast potatoes with lots of carrots, brocolli and swede for main and meringue nest with ice cream and forest fruits for pudding. I drank diet coke and water so no alcohol to worry about. I've just had 2 boiled eggs and 2 ryvita for a late tea. Not sure how many syns but I enjoyed every mouthful and I could have been naughty and had things like thick gravy, yorkshires and sticky toffee pudding.

Like I did :)

and me .i had the lot,ferroo rochey for breakfast,treat from my gorgeous children then treacle on toast,another treat from my lovlies then a 3 course meal out then just had a steak sandwich and a couple of choc biccys.....will be good for the rest of the week i promise.

one last thing would you stop all syns for the rest of the week or just start as normal again tomorrow.......HELP X

Back