Going out............

mumto4

My friends having a charity do.. pie and peas and an Elvis tribute , been booked for ages tkts bought. Told her yesterday I wasn't going as can't eat or drink, she's really disappointed so i've said I'll go............... Should be fun . The drinking doesn't bother me but the only drinking water will and drooling over pie and peas. Wish me luck!! :sigh:

Go don't be silly you'll have a laugh you've come this far and if it's that tough go for a walk when the foods there! There's no point in holding yourself back Hun go for it!

i went to a similar do last night, hotpot and mushy peas were the food they provided and i am really pleased with myself for sticking 100 % while my other half had 3 helpings!!!! (why can he eat constantly and not put weight on!!!) and i just drank water and i actually had a really good time. Think it all depends on who you go with if they are supportive and fun you will have a good time with or without food and alcohol. Try and have fun :) x

Go and enjoy your evening out ....the night will be what you make of it ;)

I'm sure you'll stick to 100% :) x x x

Well didn't go . Not through my choice but my friend i was going with cancelled on me. Oh well probs was best lol x

haha, what a considerate friend!

Back