My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Morning

Don't eat choc at the Easter are you crazy lol. Good to see you back on track. I was reading on here the other night if your over a certain bmi can go doctors and they give you a voucher to join slimming world for 12 weeks :D

Hair looks lovely btw

Well I wish I'd known that!! Haha. Bloody hell!!!

Been a good day mostly but didn't go to the gym. Hubby has messed his foot up so can't walk properly lol. One thing after another atm!

Another long shift but got a day off tomorrow! Hoping the weather stays nice so that I can go and cut my allotment grass. (I have a large allotment plot but it's all grassed over now my dad's not with us anymore)
Only problem with that is it will then become another thing I have to fit into my busy schedule every couple of weeks all summer!!

B: Beans on Toast (heb)
L: Chicken Fried Rice and Fruit
D: HM Chicken Curry
S: 2x Sugar Free Ribena lollies (homemade)
Fruit
Alpro soya chocolate (hea)

0 syns :)

Did you go to group last night, I popped in to the half 5 one, got weighed and then came out. Went for a lovely walk instead. I'm going to gym on Friday but it will be after work.

Did you go to group last night, I popped in to the half 5 one, got weighed and then came out. Went for a lovely walk instead. I'm going to gym on Friday but it will be after work.

No didn't go to group. Got no money. Didn't get paid until today! Was gonna go tonight then I remembered about Aquafit!

Do u mind if I come to gym with you tomorrow? Jono is at a quiz thing. I'll walk up to yours to save u having to come.n pick me up.

Also was gonna cheekily ask if you minded dropping me at mums tonight? I usually go there on a Thursday night lol x

Why didn't you say in the car, we could have dropped you at Mums silly! Didn't see this earlier! Hope you are feeling fit tomorrow, going to get you to do the plank with me lol!

Why didn't you say in the car, we could have dropped you at Mums silly! Didn't see this earlier! Hope you are feeling fit tomorrow, going to get you to do the plank with me lol!

Errrrrrr no! Lol.

Spent time with mum earlier so didn't go round tonight :)

I know I'm late to the party with this comment but I love your hair! It really suits you :) Hope you're ok & just having a bit of time away from minis xx

Just popping in to say I hope you're doing okay x

Hi guys! Thanks for the comments and well wishes. I had a bit of a hard time last year. I ended up Suicidal and was in a very big black hole of depression which then led to my Anxiety going through the roof. I still haven't really been out by myself in 5 months. But I am getting better. I am finally going back to work on the 15th, and I feel like I am in a much better place mentally to start trying Slimming World again! I'm not joining group again at this point because I don't feel ready for that, to be in a group of strangers talking and stuff, but when I get paid I am going to join the online membership, and for now I'm going to just use my old books and knowledge seen as I have done SW many times before. It feels second nature now. And when I cook meals they are usually SW friendly anyway, it's just while I haven't been well, we have been practically living off of takeaways and ready meals. I can't wait to start back and feel healthy again!

Unfortunately I've put ALL the weight I lost back on plus an extra half a stone, so I have got a lot of work to do. I'm going to take it one week at a time, not set myself any goals, although I would ideally like to lose 5 stone this year.

I hope you are all doing well! I will catch up on your threads and stuff :) I know I have seen Buffy and Wolf are still around if no one else is :)

Happy New Year to you all, I hope it's a healthy and peaceful one for every single one of you xxxxxxxxx

So I have decided this week I am going to be using up all of the "Jars" of pasta sauces and things like that up, but I will still be having 1/3rd speed and doing HEs. So this week I won't be counting Syns but also won't be over-indulging. So I will be having my syns in my meals, if that makes sense, and not using them to snack on!

I have just sat down and planned this weeks meals, and after this week I will have no more "rubbish" left in the house, so will be able to start fresh again next Saturday and start counting Syns from then on :) I think this will be a good way for me to get back into cooking and just ease myself back into it really.

Todays Food Diary:

B:
Benefit Cereal (HEA and HEB) (Does anyone know if this is still classed as a HE?)
L: LF Super Noodles and some leftover mini sausages.
D: Belly Pork, Mash, Veg and Gravy.
Snacks:
Drinks:
Tea, Pepsi Max.

Thanks guys, it means a lot!

Did u know pasta and sauces are now syned there aren’t many and I will be counting them as free as lost weight before eating them.

No I didn't know this!! That's a bit poop. Have they changed the recipe or is it just something SW have done? xx

Back