going out

elizabethjohn

i plan to go out this weekend and only drink water ..... how have outhers found it?

terrible lol, no you go for it! personaly when i have been out i was weak and had something to eat so it kicked me out of ketosis so i could drink alcohol!
everyones different though and a lot enjoy themselves without the need to eat or drinnk!
x

I have been out five times with friends since I started Cambridge and I have sparkling water in a glass with a straw and ice cubes. I also treat myself to a can of coke zero. The only down side is since am the only sober one, I have to make sure everyone gets home safe and no one talks to anyone they shouldn't be talking to lol. It's been fun every single time and a good pro is that they wake up with hangovers, I wake up with a clear energetic head lol.

To be honest though I could happily live the rest of my life without booze.

you ate then drank in the the same night ? were you not scared that you were still in ketosis ?

no, i checked before i went out, i think the biggest reason not to drink whilst on Cd is that you have no food in your stomach, drinking when not eaten is dangerous in itself, when i did atkins and was in ketosis all the time, i drank every weekend and was fine.

Back