Going out !!

well, i may have miss understood, but i still go pub and stuff its easy just make sure you drive, then wen people mither you to drink jut say u cant :D

I generally don't go out while on the program.

Yeah, my social life takes a hit, but this program is all about sacrifice.

I havent been out since I have been on the program, my first time will be at the end of the month and I will be on re-feed for that week.

Lovely iced sparkling water, no lemon. lol. XX

For me the easiest way is to put my social life on hold - friends know i am on this diet so dont badger me to go out and to be honest, the few months you are on this diet are well worth the sacrafice of having little or no social life to be healthy and slim for the rest of your life! :D

H2o and black coffee

Well as I go local no one bothers. Bottles water and black coffee. I suppose I'm lucky alcohol I can take or leave:)

I would have bee a big big drinker... But take it one step at a time, I didnt go out clubbing but went to a pub and I found aslong as everyone was having a laugh and stuff I didnt even notice I was sipping water... And I actually still wanted to get up and dance at one point.. Although being a pub I didnt lol!! :eek:

Back