Going over to the other side...

Zomble

:wave_cry: Well, it's off to RtM for me...finally!

I've decided because:
1. I'm looking a bit sort of scraggy now (you know, last turkey in the shop)
2. I just bought some size 12 trousers and they fit easily. I'm 5ft 6 so that's ok.
3. Went to the nurse for the monthly checkup today and she said my pulse was quite slow and bp quite low, and she calculated the bmi as 22, which is also quite low. I do feel a bit weak and tired much of the time recently.

I still have a flabby tum, but I'm 50, with 3 kids and I've been fat all my life - what do I expect? The big challenge (probably more than RtM eating) will be sticking to regular exercise, which is what I need for the flab.

So hurry up, you lot, and join me, but while you're here, enjoy the ride and all the great feelings of achievement.

Apart from dh and the kids, this is the best thing I've ever done for myself.:D

Well done Zomble have a lovely trip. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Well done Zomble!!!

Fantastic achievement!!!
:talk017::talk017:

welldone22.gif

Love Mini xxx

:wave_cry: Well, it's off to RtM for me...finally!

I've decided because:
1. I'm looking a bit sort of scraggy now (you know, last turkey in the shop)
2. I just bought some size 12 trousers and they fit easily. I'm 5ft 6 so that's ok.
3. Went to the nurse for the monthly checkup today and she said my pulse was quite slow and bp quite low, and she calculated the bmi as 22, which is also quite low. I do feel a bit weak and tired much of the time recently.

I still have a flabby tum, but I'm 50, with 3 kids and I've been fat all my life - what do I expect? The big challenge (probably more than RtM eating) will be sticking to regular exercise, which is what I need for the flab.

So hurry up, you lot, and join me, but while you're here, enjoy the ride and all the great feelings of achievement.

Apart from dh and the kids, this is the best thing I've ever done for myself.:D

What a fantastic post! Thank you.

Joy and wisdom allied to earthy realism. Wonderful.

Zomble it's great to read that you're on the golden road that is RTM --- hope you enjoy it and that it really works for you. You've done brilliantly abstaining and I'm sure RTM will work just as well.

Keep up that exercise :)

Woo hoo! Well done, and welcome to the darkside Zombie!

YOu will love it,

Leesy
xoxox

I'll see you in about 2 weeks!

Back