Going strong

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Morning all you lovely people!
Well as some of u may know from my posts last week I was REALLY struggling getting back on to CD. I was fine until 6ish and then it all went downhill:(
Well, i am now pleased and proud to report that I am on day 3 people and im going strong!!!!!!! I know it doesnt sound a lot compared to some but its actually a huge milestone for me :) oh and im well in to ketosis as well and im feeling fab!! Yesterday i couldn''t believe how non hungry i was! I went to see mamma mia last night with two friends and they ate hot dogs, maltesers and fizzy juice and not once did i even feel sad that i was missing out!! I just sat there with my bottle of water feeling sooooooo good about myself!!! I know im being slightly ott but i just cant tell u how long it has taken me to get here!
Good luck every1 for there weigh ins! I did a scale hop today and it says i've dropped 7lbs :eek: but i'll wait until next week for my official 1!
FEELING FAB!
x

That's great news Lisa.. and getting to day 3 is a huge milestone imo! I've been thinking back to how I felt on the first week, and boy it was hard so I'm so impressed at people who get their positive heads on so soon!! well done you!!

Well done! X

Thats fantastic news, well done :)

Morning all you lovely people!
Well as some of u may know from my posts last week I was REALLY struggling getting back on to CD. I was fine until 6ish and then it all went downhill:(
Well, i am now pleased and proud to report that I am on day 3 people and im going strong!!!!!!! I know it doesnt sound a lot compared to some but its actually a huge milestone for me :) oh and im well in to ketosis as well and im feeling fab!! Yesterday i couldn''t believe how non hungry i was! I went to see mamma mia last night with two friends and they ate hot dogs, maltesers and fizzy juice and not once did i even feel sad that i was missing out!! I just sat there with my bottle of water feeling sooooooo good about myself!!! I know im being slightly ott but i just cant tell u how long it has taken me to get here!
Good luck every1 for there weigh ins! I did a scale hop today and it says i've dropped 7lbs :eek: but i'll wait until next week for my official 1!
FEELING FAB!
x

Well done, keep up the good work. I know the feeling and it's great! We've all been there so not ott at all. I've seen Mamma Mia twice, it's fantastic. I love it.

Thanku all so much for ur encouraement! I know im gonna do it this time. I just feel in completely different mind set to the few times i tried it b4! x

Back