Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

I'm off work for a week as of 3 pm tomorrow and I'm going to Paris on Sunday for 3 nights :) Will spend Saturday getting organised :) Can't wait :) What are your plans?

Woo Paris - very nice! Are you going with your OH?

Going into hosp again tomorrow for a follow up thing. I finished college today for the October week and my DD is off nursery for the week too so I will have to try and find some things for her to do! Saturday and Sunday just going to be relaxing and trying to catch up on things I miss during the week and then hopefully all being well be able to start KB on Monday. Monday is my WI day so im crossing everything for a STS because my eating has been shocking.

Next Friday is a girls night out for my friends birthday and I'll probably have a rotten week then too lol. Hoping that my eating is going to improve over this weekend! :)

Well I was naughty and missed my WI on Monday because I just couldn't face it after being really bad food wise. Had a funeral to attend yesterday and it was a really emotional day for everyone :( Was up at 6am and didn't get home till about 7pm. Eating was fine until we went to china buffet king for a meal, I didn't really do that bad all things considered. BUT I forced myself to do my WK1 core when I got it, I was sooo proud of myself because I would usually not bother if I was really tired. Pushed through and did it! My OH is killing himself laughing at me because I was showing him that I had a new muscle popping up already after 2 sessions of KB. I honestl hurt in places I didn't think I could!

Today is horrible outside, blowing a gale. Was going to take the kids out but might just get the paints out and keep them indoors today.My OH is away to the gym and then his mums to collect a few things so I'm waiting until he comes back this afternoon then I am considering maybe going to the gym for a cardio session..

I have my friends birthday night out tomorrow, looking forward to it. Really think I might just do my WK1 resistance to have the first week finished before I go..Alcohol will help with the pain right? :D

Friday 22nd Oct EE

Breakfast - 3 tangerines, glass of water, tea, scrambled eggs and grilled bacon with the fat off
Lunch - Cheese (A) toastie (B) with vegetable soup
Dinner - Spaghetti bolonaise and veg on the side

Syns - trying to be basically none because of going out for a meal tomorrow. Don't even think I have that many left!

Hey, where you off out to tomorrow?

If you can, try and get wk1 res out the way, you'll feel really good to be able to tick off week 1 :) resistance is great as well- easier than cardio but more challenging than core( for me anyway) resistance is def my fav :)

I was planning on going out a walk later but just looked out window and it's a rotten day! Bf is going to Ukraine to get his mum a unit and then build it up so I might just tag along!!

Hahaha bf Is going to ikea that should have said lol lol daft iPhone!!!!!! Although Ukraine might be interesting!! Lol

Hey, where you off out to tomorrow?

If you can, try and get wk1 res out the way, you'll feel really good to be able to tick off week 1 :) resistance is great as well- easier than cardio but more challenging than core( for me anyway) resistance is def my fav :)

I was planning on going out a walk later but just looked out window and it's a rotten day! Bf is going to Ukraine to get his mum a unit and then build it up so I might just tag along!!

LOL! I was gonna say did you mean ikea? haha.

Going to try and get it done so I dont need to think about it! We are off to an indian restaurant (ohhh nooo). Its a 3 course meal and 5 drinks for £21, so pretty good. Just need to make sure I dont eat too much rubbish. We aren't going till 8! I'll be starving by then. Tempted to have my dinner and then when we get there I'll just pick at the meal.

I love walking about ikea, I need another set of drawers for our bedroom - will need to go somepoint this week. Are you going out this weekend?

No I'm looking forward to a night in watching xfactor lol sad but true!!!Having a Halloween party next sat though so ill save myself for that :)

Indian sounds good :)great deal!! see I'd have my dinner and then eat the meal too lol honestly you'll feel better for getting week1 done!! Have you taken some photos? It's a really good way to see the results after the 6 weeks :)

I'm really annoyed that my legs, butt and arms are sore today, I wanted to do resistance wearing my heart rate monitor!!! Lol!!

No I'm looking forward to a night in watching xfactor lol sad but true!!!Having a Halloween party next sat though so ill save myself for that :)

Indian sounds good :)great deal!! see I'd have my dinner and then eat the meal too lol honestly you'll feel better for getting week1 done!! Have you taken some photos? It's a really good way to see the results after the 6 weeks :)

I'm really annoyed that my legs, butt and arms are sore today, I wanted to do resistance wearing my heart rate monitor!!! Lol!!

Im going to V+ it so i dont miss it :)

I've taken some photos and measurements and I think I'll take the photos at the end of every week then measurements at the end.

Hehe! Well get a warm bath and maybe some muscle rub on it then see how you feel? x

Wish I could but don't have a bath in our flat, only a shower. A nice hot shower still might help though!! Gotta get the housework done today, place is a tip! Enjoy your day :)

Enjoy yours! Think staying in is a plan lol x

Mcdonalds, chicken satay and a wispa.. this is just the beginning of my night out. Oh dear, guess im heading for a gain on monday!

How was your night out?!

Awesome! Very drunk, paying for it today and ive been eating nothing but rubbish alll day :( Deff getting a gain tomorrow!

Well you had fun and these things happen to us all at times! Just get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow and use the scales to motivate you to having a great week food wise :)

TBH Ive lost all motivation. Can't be arsed with anything :(

Have you weighed in yet? I'm going in abit and I've had a pretty bad week to, but I am hoping to use the scale results today as motivation (pretty sure it'll be a gain). Don't give up because of a bad night and day we all have them and sometimes I think we deserve them, life does go. Good lunch with your weigh in. X

Well said Holpops - hope you've had a better day Joanne - don't beat yourself up and try and think of all the reasons for wanting to lose weight :) Good Luck

Put on 2lbs. Swift boot up the bum has been given!

Back on track! x

Glad to hear it :)

Back