Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

Needing to get my head back into it, feeling really rubbish about my diet tbh lol, not even managing to continue with my exercise yet because im being soo lazy! Full day back at college, just bleeehh.

Tuesday 25th October 2011 -- RED day
A - 250 ss milk // 42g rf cheese
B - 42g bran flakes // 2 x 400g brown bread

Breakfast - Bran flakes with milk and a cuppa. Grapes & banana
Lunch - Cheese and ham sandwich(1) with veg soup, alpen light (3)
Dinner - 2 homemade beef burgers with bacon, cheese (split from A), bbq sauce, homemade coleslaw(1)

Snack - Kitkat (5.5), Wotsits (5), low fat cottage cheese

Need some more fruit and veg, not really been able to face it much. Kept planning to make soup and forgot!

Daily syns: 15.5
Weekly syns: 33.5

Wednesday 26th October 2011 -- RED day
A - 250 ss milk // 42g rf cheese
B - 2 x 400g brown bread // 2x Alpen lights

Breakfast - Bacon, poached eggs, toast and marg (1.5)
Lunch - Turkey meatballs with cheese with rest of coleslaw
Dinner - Diet coke chicken with salad or veg

Snack - Alpen lights, glass of milk

Daily syns: 1.5 (so far)
Weekly syns: 35

No bad, some temptations when i bought halloween sweets for the kids but been a good girl! Still to make my dinner x

Wednesday 26th October 2011 -- RED day
A - 125ml milk & 2 ELLC triangles // 42g rf cheese
B - 2 x 400g brown bread // 2x Alpen lights

Breakfast - Bacon, poached eggs, toast and marg (1.5)
Lunch - Turkey meatballs with cheese with rest of coleslaw
Dinner - Diet coke chicken with salad or veg

Snack - Alpen lights, 2 CB(2) with LC & ham, Cups of tea, Pack of roast chicken pieces.

Daily syns: 3.5
Weekly syns: 37

Updated.

Woohoo, week1 DONE :) Well done you!Good feeling eh?

Yes and no, glad I finished it but my stomach is killing me because of the ab exercises so swings and roundabouts lol.

Thursday 27th October 2011 -- RED day
A - 250ml milk // 42g Rf cheese
B - 2 x weetabix // 6 x Ryvita CB

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix with milk and sweetener, cup of tea
Missed my banana and grapes and opted for a roll and sausage at the canteen in college instead :S (10)
Lunch - Lean ham, cucumber, red onion, 6 x CB and 2 x LC Triangles (2)
Dinner - Spicy beef burgers with BBQ sauce, cheese, bacon and coleslaw (0.5)

Snack - Ohhh here we go.. Twirl (6), Kitkat (5.5)..

Daily syns: 24
Weekly syns: 61

Majorly craving chocolate today and my stomach has been painful all day. I had to have a half day at college because of it :( I did have WW yog and grapes/banana with me but I was starving and couldn't face fruit so I went for the roll and sausage. Even though I have alot of syns today I'm quite happy because I still have alot to do me until Monday and this time a few weeks ago I had 60 syns in 1 day.. soo yeah! :8855:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 28th October 2011 -- EE
Day
A - 42g Rf cheese
B - 2 x 400g WW Bread

Breakfast - Melon & Banana.
Bacon, eggs, sausages, beans & potatoes
Lunch - Cheese(1/2), ham and onion toastie with side salad and coleslaw
Dinner - Spag bol and cheese (1/2) with side salad or steamed veg

Snack - Still to report back!

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 61

Friday 28th October 2011 -- EE
Day
A - 1 slice of edam
B - 2 x 400g WW Bread

Breakfast - Melon & Banana.
Bacon, eggs, sausages, beans & potatoes
Lunch - Sausage and cheese toastie with leek and potato soup
Dinner - Spag bol with side of coleslaw

Snack - Kit kat 5.5

Daily syns: 5.5
Weekly syns: 66.5

What a bloody day I have had! First I had the dentist this morning because my tooth fell out (I have 2 caps for front teeth because I fell and smashed them into pieces when I was 10) Anyway! They have been constantly falling out and I got new ones.. turns out they are not right and I have to get another impression taken for another set of new front teeth :(

I got it fixed (with root treatment, yay not) and then an hour home and it fell out again :( Back to dentist and got it sorted again, appointment on Monday for impression. Awesome Monday then - dentist then economics in the afternoon :p

TMI ALERT!!!

I've been bunged up with constipation all day, my stomach is killing me. I never have this :( Took dulcoease and Im proud to say I pooed an hour ago - Yaaaay! Hahah sorrryyy. My stomach was so sore and bloated I looked like I was pregnant again!!:family2:

Stayed on plan, thankfully!

Nice things of today - went looking at venues for our wedding next year and think we have a clear winner, so happy about that :) xx

Good news on wedding venue, somewhere local? Hope you get the teeth sorted, sounds awful!

Yeah somewhere local :)

Fed up of them falling out and having to go back and forth to get them fixed :(

Just made halloween cakes for a party tomorrow, licked the spoon about 10 times :|!!

Feel rotten this morning, my stomach has bloated up and I look pregnant :(

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :angel09:

Monday 31st October 2011 -- RED day
A - 250ml milk // 2 x slices kerry low low
B - 2 x weetabix // 2 x bread

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix with milk and sweetener, cup of tea
Lunch - Cheese toastie and veg soup
Dinner - Spicy beef burgers with BBQ sauce, bacon and coleslaw (2)

Snack - Coleslaw (2), Hifi (3)

Daily syns: 5
Weekly syns: 5/100

Weigh in - 2.5lb off! Lost the 2lb that I gained, so I am happy with that! STILL need to get the 1/2lb off for my 2.5 stone award. Feel like I have been waiting forever!

Saving up syns for Wednesday because my and the o/h have decided to go out for a meal and I am going to have a flexi syn day . Estimate about 60 syns. I can easily stick to that, its just hoping that I do not go over at the weekend that I am worried about!

Need to start my exercise again, hoping to start week2 this week now that I feel a bit better :)

Well done on the loss :) Enjoy your meal out tomorrow and get back to those Kettlebells immediately ;)

Trying to get motivated Chick!

I'm good ta Kirsty, how are you? The red days suit me sooo well. I find it really hard to east loads of veg and fruit on EE.

Tuesday 1st November 2011 -- RED day
A - 250ml milk // 2 x slices kerry low low
B - 1 wholemeal pitta // 2 x bread

Breakfast - Bacon, scrambled eggs. Yogurt & cup of tea.
Lunch - Veg soup. Ham & cheese sandwich with extra light LC triangle(1)
Dinner - Syn free kebab with pitta bread, garlic mayo (0.5), sweet chilli sauce (1) and coleslaw

Snack - Hifi (3), Jelly (1.5), glass of milk

Daily syns: 7
Weekly syns: 12/100

Im good apart from my soup incident :( lol!!

Ill try some red next week :)

How are you?

I'm good thanks! Hows u? Oppppps with the soup, Im always doing something stupid like that! Usually too much sweetner or garlic :D

Wednesday 2nd November 2011 -- EE day
A - 250ml milk
B - 28g Porridge & 1 CB

Breakfast - Cinnamon porridge, cup of tea (forgot my fruit - oops!)
Lunch - Bacon, 2 scrambled eggs, chopped tomatos
Dinner - Meal out (70)

Starter
pate - 8
oatcakes - 12
chutney - 1.5

Main
pizza - 24

Dessert
ice cream(3) - 22.5

Total - 68

OUCH! Rounding it up to 70 just incase! I think I've over estimated it tbh but better safe than sorry!

Snack - Hifi (3), Meal (70)

Daily syns: 73
Weekly syns: 85/100

NOW - I need to try and be a good girl until Monday :eek:

Last day of college tomorrow, then I have an outcome to do at home for Monday and its also my baby DS 1st birthday on Monday and we are having a party on Sunday. Need to make syn free things that I can eat at the buffet :p

Hmm what to have for sweet treats..need to avoid birthday cake and i'm going to miss my nightly treats. Aw well only till Monday I suppose I'll survive :)

Hello missus, hows you! Was having a nose about and remembered you were on here so thought I'd come say hello xx

Back