Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

Drinking does that to me too love need to eat my way out of my hangover lol!! Just draw a line under it and get back on it tomorrow :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The kids are ill, I feel like **** and I've just ate a dominos. ARGH - what am I doing!?

I did!! Was wondering if you had ran away with Paul to somewhere exotic ;)

Kids are on the mend and I'm looking forward to going out at the weekend! How have you been? x

Not bad, passed my exams :D Soo happy!

1.5lb GAIN tonight, boo! x

Congrats on passing your exam :)

Thank you :)

Right, 2.5lbs off this week. Giving my weight back to 11S 10lbs which is the weight I was 6 weeks ago before my exams etc. 6 weeks!!

This weight is coming off wither it likes it or not! 1.5lbs till next award and I reeeaalllyy need to start round 2 of KB before my bloody holiday. I'm so lazy atm :( x

Kettlebells are getting started tonight! I'm fed up being lazy with it so I'm determined to get into round2 tonight and that's that! Need to make sure I don't get lazy with it.

Went to the gym last week and did 20 mins HITT, which is some sort of miracle because I've not been doing HITT since before Christmas.

I bought 2 maxi dresses for my hollybags :) Oh and my holiday is 44 days away!! I have just enough time to complete round 2 KB - 6 weeks programme!

Soo plan for today! Will update syns etc later, have a great day :)

Friday 9th March 2012 - Extra Easy!
A- 45g RF cheese B - 2x 400g WM bread

B - Bacon, eggs, beans and bowl of melon
L - Lentil and vegetable soup, cheese toastie with beetroot
D - Cold meat salad and SW chips

Syns -
Snacks -
Water (2 litres of water 500ml glass) - 1 2 3 4

Well done on the loss and sounds like you are back on track! :) where u off 2 on holibags? X

Thanks :) To Spain, benidorm - we usually go there because it's good for the kids, cheap and we don't pay accommodation. Scott's dad has a wee caravan out there, can't wait! Sun, paella and swimming :)

You going anywhere this year? X

Sounds good! Would love a wee cheeky holiday but sadly still off work with my ankle and statutory sick pay is absolutely rubbish - like I can pay my rent, bills and food on £80 a week lol!! :-( the most exotic location I might make it to is download festival if I'm lucky! X

icklerockchick said:
Sounds good! Would love a wee cheeky holiday but sadly still off work with my ankle and statutory sick pay is absolutely rubbish - like I can pay my rent, bills and food on £80 a week lol!! :-( the most exotic location I might make it to is download festival if I'm lucky! X

Awh hope you get to go :D when you hoping to be back at work? X

Joanne24 said:
Kettlebells are getting started tonight! I'm fed up being lazy with it so I'm determined to get into round2 tonight and that's that! Need to make sure I don't get lazy with it.

Went to the gym last week and did 20 mins HITT, which is some sort of miracle because I've not been doing HITT since before Christmas.

I bought 2 maxi dresses for my hollybags :) Oh and my holiday is 44 days away!! I have just enough time to complete round 2 KB - 6 weeks programme!

Soo plan for today! Will update syns etc later, have a great day :)

Friday 9th March 2012 - Extra Easy!
A- 45g RF cheese B - 2x 400g WM bread

B - Bacon, eggs, beans and tangerines
L - Lentil and vegetable soup, cheese toastie with beetroot
D - lentil soup, Cold meat and SW chips with mushy pea curry sauce

Syns - biscuit (2) mikados (2) morning roll (8) kitkats (5.5) = 17.5 oops
Snacks - yogurts, green tea and vanilla
Water (2 litres of water 500ml glass) - 1 2 3 4. DONE

Far too many syns but not as bad as I could of been. Need to eat more fruit tomorrow! X

Joanne24 said:
Awh hope you get to go :D when you hoping to be back at work? X

Maybe in the next month or so, just need to see how the ankle goes really as still get a lot of pain and swelling if I do too much :-( as much as I hate my work will be nice to get back to normality and have some money to spend again! X

Hey I'm good thanks, weigh in day looming tomorrow.

Feel a bit bloated so unsure if I'm gonna get my 1.5lbs to get my 3.5 stone award! How about you? Good to get some shopping in and start planning the meals :) x

Yeah im good, so glad to be back on track feel better allready and just started again Mon. Officially first day of my new week today so planned my day :) Goodluck let me know how you get on :)
I was amazed i just gained 1lb last night in past 5 weeks :) Also changed to having dinner before class i don't normally have it till after but i didnt snack at class so im impressed :)

Back