Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

Good, had a college night out so im expecting a gain on Thursday haha, How about you? x

After 2 weeks totally off plan for my holiday to Spain, I put on 7lbs last week and back on track this week with 5lbs off.

Great result the gain is almost gone already :) did you enjoy your holiday? X

Great result the gain is almost gone already :) did you enjoy your holiday? X

I did thank you! Ate my body weight in plain chocolate and crusty bread (not together!). So 7lbs is pretty good haha. What you been doing?

Been totally back on it since I got back, meal out and cinema on Sunday but apart from that hoping to stay on plan this week too x

Joanne24 said:
I did thank you! Ate my body weight in plain chocolate and crusty bread (not together!). So 7lbs is pretty good haha. What you been doing?

Been totally back on it since I got back, meal out and cinema on Sunday but apart from that hoping to stay on plan this week too x

Yum! I just need to get back into eating properly and exercising been losing and gaining the same few pounds for ages, frustrating but total vicious cycle as when not losing you can't be assed dieting lol! X

Yum! I just need to get back into eating properly and exercising been losing and gaining the same few pounds for ages, frustrating but total vicious cycle as when not losing you can't be assed dieting lol! X

Totally. I want to exercise more but just dont have the energy x

How you getting on? xx

Fingers crossed for you then! :) x

Thanks! How you getting on?

Good luck for tonight Joanne. I read all your diary last night and think you are doing fantastic. Your pictures are amazing. What a difference. xx

Joanne24 said:
Thanks! How you getting on?

Getting there seem to be starting to lose a little bit if new weight on weight watchers simply filling at the moment whereas had been losing and gaining same weight for an eternity!!

Think i left the names of the cheap wedding dress places on my diary for you. How long now until the big day?

Let us know how weigh in goes - mines tomorrow I've stuck to plan this week so hopefully the scales will be kind! X

Good luck for tonight Joanne. I read all your diary last night and think you are doing fantastic. Your pictures are amazing. What a difference. xx

Ah thank you :) xx

Getting there seem to be starting to lose a little bit if new weight on weight watchers simply filling at the moment whereas had been losing and gaining same weight for an eternity!!

Think i left the names of the cheap wedding dress places on my diary for you. How long now until the big day?

Let us know how weigh in goes - mines tomorrow I've stuck to plan this week so hopefully the scales will be kind! X

Thank you! Glad your losing, this is me just starting to lose new weight as well. Been losing and gaining the same since Jan. Now the lowest Ive ever been!

17th August, 60 odd days lol Still got too much to do! 1.5lb off which is a step in the right direction, hoping to get more next week xx

Ooh exciting not long to go at all now!! :)

Yeh thats what I'm loving just now reaching new low numbers that I've never been (well not in years anyway!) :-D x

Ooh exciting not long to go at all now!! :)

Yeh thats what I'm loving just now reaching new low numbers that I've never been (well not in years anyway!) :-D x

Fab isnt it!

I know, getting real now lol

Still here, losing and gaining then maintaining lol

9.5lbs to go to target, been wanting it foreverrrrrrrr. Hoping to get it this time for christmas!

Back from group, 1lb on. 4.5lbs over 3 weeks, this needs to stop NOW. Back to basics this week for sure, on it like a car bonnet!

Too much weight on. Started back afresh at slimming world on Friday

Sunday 7th April 2013 - GREEN DAY

HEXA: 2 x 30g Cheddar
HEXB: 2 x hifi light bars // 2 slices of wholemeal nimble

B - Cheese on toast, tea (0.5) and hifi bar
L - Veg soup, baked potato with beans and leftover cheese from A choice, WW yog and hifi bar
D - Soya & mixed bean chilli with jasmine rice and little cubed chips and onions
Snacks - Orange, Veg soup, Caramel bunny (5) Teas (1) Tall skinny capp from starbucks (3.5)

Syns - 10

Looking forward to going away to Spain with the hubby and the kids on the 16th of April. So not got long to go until we fly out!

This is going to be a busy week for me so I need to make sure that I keep on top of my eating and make sure I have plenty of things to snack on. I will be in Glasgow all day on Tuesday because we forgot to get my eldest's passport renewed *argh* so I need to wait for about 4 hours in Glasgow once I have taken her forms to the passport office. Which is going to cost us £100 :| So much money for a 5 year passport!

I've also made a decision that because we will be going self catering and not staying at an all inclusive for a change, that I am going to try and stick to slimming world at least 80% of the time. If we have a meal out or a few drinks at night I'm not going to stress but when we are at the caravan site I will be cooking from scratch for us all and making sure that I have alot of lovely things to snack on that are syn free! It's too easy for me not to care then come home with 7lbs+ which makes me feel angry and depressed thinking about it.

Anyway, onto tomorrow. One step at a time x

Well done for getting back on track.

As you say its nice to relax on holiday and have some nice meals and drinks but its so not worth the weeks and weeks it takes to get the gain back off :-( xx

Back