Going to cinema tonight, what snacks can I take???

jodidi

Silver Member
Im on a red day and I have all my HEX's left and 12 Syns left! What could I take? Any ideas much apprieciated :D

If you realy want the halo to shine, how about a few bags of mixed fresh fruit, boring I know for the cinema, but who ever said it was compulsary to have treats. Lots of people have nothing and a good many of them are slim. Is there a connection I wonder lol.

Ryvitas sound good but dont think the mikados are gonna cut it, they'd proberly send me into a chocolate feeding frenzy, lol!

I find that Kellogg's crunchy oatbakes satisfy that hand to mouth urge :D

Popcorn isn't too bad in terms of syns either.

Frozen grapes?

Frozen yoghurt instread of ice cream?

3 x Babybel light as a HEXA/HEXB, (you could take the whole bag to use both! :D) a curly wurly - 6 syns, and then some syns left for a nice Options with squirty cream when you get in from the cold.

Have a big filling meal beforehand and just have a drink then at the cinema. This is what I do now and it works. I don't crave popcorn or anything while in there. :D

Snack a Jack Chocolate popcorn 35g bag, 6.5 syns, absolutely lush :)

Fridge Raiders, Tikka flavour, 1.5 syns (Red or EE) for a 70g bag :)

All great ideas guys, ive made a fruit salad of apple wedges and big chunky bits of honeydew melon and im going to have a coke zero when I get there! I am going to be virtuous, lol!

Back