Going To Crack !

charley24

Silver Member
I know that I shouldn't scale hop..........and I know it's TOTM.....but I am really down :(

Since Thurs weigh in, I checked Friday (13.7) then this morning (13.8) then tonight (13.9).........and I am really down about it :(

Fed up and hungry ! Weigh in in 4 more days and I am scared I will lose nothing, or something like a pound and totally go off the rails.

Today I bought tuna in spring water and low fat cottage cheese, just in case.

Can anyone help me stop as I know there are my fav Dorito's in the cupboard.............

dont do it, i cheated once and it led to 5 weeks of blips please dont do it xx

if you are dismayed about the 1lb fake gain just now think about the gain you'll see from the carbs in the doritos. Weighing in the evening and comparing it to morning is a recipe for disaster as you'll get despondent at the fake gain, its the weight of the water and packs consumed throughout the day sloshing about in there and will disappear by morning.

I have had 2 days off plan and not eaten really unbadly, honestly and I have a 10lbs at last count carb gain. Thats in 2 days of eating normally but not going mad.

Don't do it.

Try not to scale hop either if its getting you down. Ignore them un til its your weigh in day.

It is not worth it

It is not worth it - throw the crisps out if necessary. You will feel guilty and definitely put on weight. Weigh can fluctuate from one part of the day to the next so getting angry about what this machine is telling you is counterproductive.

Look at how much weight you have already lost. You are amzing and brilliant, don't let all of that hard work go to waste:D

Oh thanks ladies..............I know I need to stay focused !
TOTM, isn't good, especially as I usually order pizza to make myself feel better (I am one of those who thinks of food as reward).

My CD Just emailed me and told me to keep going, I shall not cheat !!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to going back to work on Friday at least 17lbs lighter, hope people notice !!!!!!!!!!!

When the kids picked Dorito's for their packed lunchboxes..........I could have eaten them in the shop!

I managed to make them a tuna pasta bake with garlic bread for lunch no bother, it smelt so good............it's the nights for me, that's when my resolve goes..........but I have come this far without a blip.......and I would be so sad to see all those pounds I lost come back on again !

Hi Charley
I just don't buy them. My kids are allowed to chose a piece of fruit. I know that if I have anything like that in the house it will be calling me to eat it, especially when I am stressed.
Biscuits crisps and cakes are banned at the moment. Mean mother that I am!!

chop up a frozen CD bar and nibble on that in the evenings hun xxxx

I am going to buy some ice lolly makers and try making sunshine orange ones? Anyone tried this ? Hope they taste nice !
I need some CRUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squirt washing up liquid in the bag and crush them up!! Then bin them!! x

Hi Charley
I just don't buy them. My kids are allowed to chose a piece of fruit. I know that if I have anything like that in the house it will be calling me to eat it, especially when I am stressed.
Biscuits crisps and cakes are banned at the moment. Mean mother that I am!!

Then so am I! :D

My DS1 is 20, DS2 is 18 and DD is 12. They all know that 'treats' are few and far between and I am not buying biscuits, crisps etc while on diet. However, I HAVE told the boys that if they want anything like that then they are welcome to buy it themselves as long as I do not see it!

Don't touch the Doritos - you are not going to lose weight eating them!

your doing well to resist, keep it up, you dont need the crisps, the hot ones are my fav, lol i have berries flavour ice lollies, sharp but lovely, and im doing ss+ this week cos i needed to nibble, so changed plan, you are over 1s down, keep going, xxx

Back